Chuck Flamingo...whats My Chances On Rojac..green Vinyl?

Gasher

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ARE THEY ORIGINAL 45s OR COPYS 2nd PRESS LOOK THE SAME AS BLACK VINYL SPOKE WITH THE GUY AND HE TOLD ME HE HAD ABOUT FIVE OR SIX COPY WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT IVE BEEN INTO THE SEEN NOW FOR A GOOD FEW YEARS AND SEEN QUITE ALOT OF TOP COLLECTIONS AND NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS GREEN VINYL COPY

ANY INFO ?

Social source share

ARE THEY ORIGINAL 45s OR COPYS 2nd PRESS LOOK THE SAME AS BLACK VINYL SPOKE WITH THE GUY AND HE TOLD ME HE HAD ABOUT FIVE OR SIX COPY WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT IVE BEEN INTO THE SEEN NOW FOR A GOOD FEW YEARS AND SEEN QUITE ALOT OF TOP COLLECTIONS AND NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS GREEN VINYL COPY

ANY INFO ?

He says on the listen unless noted they are original and I can't see anything to say a re-press/boot/whatever.

Social source share

I DID SEE THE LISTING AS ORIG BUT THE FACT ITS GREEN AND PROSSIBLY ANOTHER PRESS BEING GREEN ? GAVE ME A DOUBT's THE CONDITION & DIFFERENT COLOUR LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT THEN AGAIN THE PROFESSIONALS I KNOW OF ONE COPY IN GOLD VINYL

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

since seeing this one.

ive noticed 2 other coloured vinyl 45s on ebay.......

CHRIS CLARK / LOVES GONE BAD / VIP RED VINYL

ICE MEN / ITS TIME YOU KNEW / OLE-9 BLUE VINYL

must be the next big must have thing in soul,lol.

now where did i put those spray paint cans.

Social source share

A lot of doo-wop recent reissues use coloured vinyl. I was very sceptical when I saw Chuck Flamingo in green vinyl, just doesn't look right!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!