Northern Soul Music Video Shoot

Guest Mimifuchs

Guest Mimifuchs

Hi,

I work for a production company in London and we are looking to shoot a Northern Soul music video. We are searching for the ideal venue for such an event (we would be filming for 1 or 2 days). We would like to shoot it in the UK and have a large turn up, so it really shows the excitement of the whole thing!

If anyone would have any advice on location or future events that would work out for this event please let me know!

Thanks,

Mimi Fuchs

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Mimifuchs

It doesn't need to be massive, just with a great disco feeling that matches the Northern Soul style of it all. I know there is a great Northern Soul weekend happening at Blackpool Tower this weekend, but it's a bit too soon. We wish to shoot before the 10th June.

Social source share

I'd suggest you ask promoters to PM you Mimi, lots of us could suggest different places, but if the promoter doesn't actually want the cameras in, would be a waste of time. Have a look in the events section, might tell you what's close by and give you a name to contact :thumbsup:

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI MIMI.....Can I suggest a old friend of mine, may be of great use to your request?

Mr RONAN WILSON, Managing Director, (ELP) ELSTREE LIGHT & POWER, Based at ELSTREE STUDIOES, Just type ELP in to GOOGLE,

He has the right contacts, and seems to know most top media people for sure, :thumbsup: DAVE k

Social source share

It doesn't need to be massive, just with a great disco feeling that matches the Northern Soul style of it all. I know there is a great Northern Soul weekend happening at Blackpool Tower this weekend, but it's a bit too soon. We wish to shoot before the 10th June.

Disco feeling and northern soul are opposites

Social source share

Guest Mimifuchs

Thanks for your help Dave, I'll be sure to reach out to them. I appreciate the contact as I clearly don't know too much about this!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!