Little Richard Booted Then

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I see the seller's called 'Getitshifted'...

...'Get Shafted' might have been more appropriate.

And he even has the audacity to put a 'legal bit' at the bottom of his posting.

Somebody (else) report him, please.

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

Have you ever tried reporting bootleggers to Ebay ?

You might as well walk out into the street and tell the first person you see

they would certainly be more interested than Ebay

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Have you ever tried reporting bootleggers to Ebay ?

You might as well walk out into the street and tell the first person you see

they would certainly be more interested than Ebay

That tends to be true if only one person reports them. The more reports they get, the more notice they tend to take...

Social source share

lets all do it then..

https://ocs.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReportItemMember&items=130690444046&seller=getitshifted&active=1&state=1

Report item

Report Category

Select OneListing practicesProhibited and restricted itemsCopyright and trademark

Reason for Report

Select OneBootleg recordings or counterfeit mediaCounterfeit item or authenticity disclaimerDescriptions that encourage infringementeBay item infringes your intellectual property rightsEnabling duplication of copy-protected materialsImages or text copied from your listingMod chips, game enhancers, and boot disksOther copyright and trademark concerns

Detailed Reason

Select OneUnauthorized copies of media (music, movies, television programs and books)Unauthorized copies of media (software or video games)Copies of unreleased movies, television programs, and musicUnauthorized media on recordable formats (CD-R, DVD-R and VHS Tape)Movie prints intended for theatrical use (35 MM and 70 MM)Software loaded onto a device without an accompanying license agreement, manual, or documentation.Unauthorized photocopies of printed material

Before reporting an item, please review the eBay Listings Policies .

Social source share

We'll review your report carefully and take appropriate action. You don't need to contact us about your report again.

Your report is just one factor we review. To determine the action we take, we'll consider the type of violation you're reporting and how it may impact other eBay members. If the listing doesn't follow our guidelines, it may be removed. However, in some cases, the listing may stay on eBay, and we may contact the member to provide training. We may also place limits on the member's ability to buy or sell on eBay. To protect the privacy of all of our members, we're unable to share any information of the action we take.

lets see if we can make a difference.

Social source share

Guest giant

I see the seller's called 'Getitshifted'...

...'Get Shafted' might have been more appropriate.

And he even has the audacity to put a 'legal bit' at the bottom of his posting.

Somebody (else) report him, please.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Social source share

Guest turntableterra

slades version.........now that takes me right back. but as a bootleg i dont think we can be to amazed at what people do these days, maybe someone will bootleg the DUCK

Social source share

Guest turntableterra

Roy Hodgsons already got one....................Its Quacked :yes:

steve, now now. that was rather fowl...... LOL. although i know eggsactly where you are comming from, booting this record is no yolk

Social source share

Guest MrC

steve, now now. that was rather fowl...... LOL. although i know eggsactly where you are comming from, booting this record is no yolk

:facepalm::dash2::tumbleweed3:

Social source share

Apparently Roy's a bit of a collector. He's got the Bombay release and the Mandarin demo.... wonder how much the "bill" was on those. :g::facepalm:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!