Soul Source Record Club Record Of The Day 2012 (Summer)

• Replies 611
  • Views 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Motown stomper time from me today..............

The Monitors-Number One In Your Heart VIP

Cheers

Martyn

One of my top 5 motown tracks Martyn - love it!

Social source share

All giddy today as I'm just getting ready to go to Cleethorpes Weekender,so this is my last post for a few days.

I'll sign off with a bit of a stomper from a very underrated artist.........

Danny White-Miss Fine,Miss Fine Frisco

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

All giddy today as I'm just getting ready to go to Cleethorpes Weekender,so this is my last post for a few days.

I'll sign off with a bit of a stomper from a very underrated artist.........

Danny White-Miss Fine,Miss Fine Frisco

Cheers

Martyn

great! Tune Martyn,calm yoursen down you av a couple of wkenders ont trot haven't you don't peak too soon,n hope ya have a brill time!!
Social source share

great! Tune Martyn,calm yoursen down you av a couple of wkenders ont trot haven't you don't peak too soon,n hope ya have a brill time!!

Andy

Seasoned campaigner me,it's about getting well merry on the Friday night & keeping it going all weekend without going over the top..........still not quite mastered that bit yet but fun trying every year :lol: :facepalm:

Cheers

Martyn

PS Just sat here watching the boss pack the car...........got the beer,got my wallet I'm ready :yes:

Social source share

2 top choices above!- Danny White & Lee Williams, good picks guys!!

I'm going with a big tune of the time, that seems to get a bit slated these days, brings back some great memories, and I'll still play it wherever I think I might get at least 1 person dancing!

"Leave me alone.... Go back where you belong.... That's all I'm gonna say....."

Posse - "Evil" on Janus

Social source share

Written by Otis Blackwell, Jimmy Radcliffe, and Buddy Scott, another cheap stormer from me today:-

Pat Lundy - "Mr Rainmaker" Columbia

Social source share

Been reading through this thread little by little since meeting Andy Reynard at "The Okeh Club " Keighley the other month :thumbsup:

keep posting guys Im really enjoying listening to some known and not known records :thumbsup: Very educational for me :yes:

Thankx

May contribute some myself in a while ?

Regards

Julie :thumbup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Been reading through this thread little by little since meeting Andy Reynard at "The Okeh Club " Keighley the other month :thumbsup:

keep posting guys Im really enjoying listening to some known and not known records :thumbsup: Very educational for me :yes:

Thankx

Regards

Go for it Julie everyone else does n ya hear different tastes great thread.
Social source share

Thankx

Regards

Hi Julie

Do join in - it's great just to see and hear everyone's choices!

:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share