Soul Source Record Club Record Of The Day 2012 (Summer)

And "Jo Stance "Hey Girl" getting kinda collectable I Believe

Andy

Great new-ish release,bought mine last year.........from Sweden isn't she????

Cheers

Martyn

Another underplayed tune from me this morning. I 1st heaqrd it while browsing youtube, and thought "I've got to get one of those!!" Luckily, a quick trawl of some internet record sales sites turned one up for the price of a few packets of cigs!

The Bleu Lights "They Dont Know My Heart" on Bay Sound

Paul

Newie to me too,can see why you bought it.........another for the wants list :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Nice funky cheapie from me this morning. Always remember having a copy of this floating around back in the day, always in a tatty paper sleeve, or from the bottom of a 'soul pack',tried playing it a few times back then, but no one liked it!

Think there's a few venues it would go down a storm now.... oh how tastes change!

The Dreams featuring Keni Lewis - "(They Call Me) Jesse James" D.C. Sound Ltd.

Paul

Nearly picked this up a couple of time & will have to now,just right for the funky northern boys :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

• Replies 611
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Don, what did you post? I can't see the videos while at work, and I do like to know what people have put up!

There is a post from Mike earlier in the thread asking posters to post the video, with the title/artist/text etc in a seperate post just before/after the post with the video, as this breaks up the amount of videos per page, and so helps people with slower PC's or checking out the thread on their phones - less videos per page = faster loading.

Ta! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Don, what did you post? I can't see the videos while at work, and I do like to know what people have put up!

There is a post from Mike earlier in the thread asking posters to post the video, with the title/artist/text etc in a seperate post just before/after the post with the video, as this breaks up the amount of videos per page, and so helps people with slower PC's or checking out the thread on their phones - less videos per page = faster loading.

Ta! :thumbsup:

Sorry for that :ohmy: First one was Jackie Mayro - Giant Step and then Dorothy Moore - Girl Overboard.

atb

Dn

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL As this will be one of my last pics on this thread, which closes later today, but will open again to run through midsummer to August, so don't panic,

I have chosen DONNIE ELBERT "ALONG COME PRIDE - CBS 2807 B, A PERFECT NORTHERN SOUL RECORD, VALUE £10 STOCK COPY, DEMO £25 As most have been kept in collections, so the price has risen, I love this tune and you all should have a copy, great DJ record to fill a empty dance floor.

I hope you all agree, this should be a £100 record, I will use the A side to open the new thread, PLEASE DON'T GET CONFUSED, JUST PLAY THE BOX WITH THE SUE TITLE? :lol: DAVE K

post-13241-0-72560800-1340203846_thumb.j[media=]

• Helpful 1
Social source share