100 Club Xmas Bash - This Week

Maria O

It's always a good one, lots of fun and a great atmosphere of smiles with soul sounds.

I had to get the last tube back in 2004, so wondering if anyone (or 3) in the E17 area wants to grab a taxi together so we can stay til the end?

...must be at least 20 soulies in the Walthamstow area :(

m

ps. I got some balls for an early Christmas pressie, else I'd never ask :(

pps. ANYONE ELSE GOING??????????

Edited by Maria
  • Replies 44
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Andy BB

Or you could go down the Net Bar, 200 yards round the corner on Hanway Street, and rave it up till breakfast and probably lose your job like several others will! ...

Including Jason when a few hundred bladdered soulies turn up at half two demanding to be squeezed in cos 'Ady said it was OK'.

:(

It's always a good one, lots of fun and a great atmosphere of miles with soul sounds.I had to get the last tube back in 2004, so wondering if anyone (or 3) in the E17 area wants to grab a taxi together so we can stay til the end?...must be at least 20 soulies in the Walthamstow area I got some plants for an early Christmas pressie, ANYONE ELSE GROwING??????????

Ady Make room for Me, & dont want to go in the back way it's to dangerous, I want to come in the Front Entrance, also to save getting caught in a crush what time is best for us to get there..

XXXX Suesy

Howdy Sue,

The earlier the better really but it won't get manic until after ten. I'll be there from 8.30 (it opens at nine) and will be honoured to do the down the stairs bit, but will be smashed for the return journey so I'll book Big John or Winston for you.

Cheers

Ady

Ok thanks Ady, See you Thursday

Susey XX

Or you could go down the Net Bar, 200 yards round the corner on Hanway Street, and rave it up till breakfast and probably lose your job like several others will! .

great, thanks for the tip Ady

- and then when I lose my job, I can be deported back home like a real convinct :D ... :D ..... :D .. :) .. :) !

Hmmm, we'll see how the night goes :ohmy:

m

Howdy Sue,

The earlier the better really but it won't get manic until after ten. I'll be there from 8.30 (it opens at nine) and will be honoured to do the down the stairs bit, but will be smashed for the return journey so I'll book Big John or Winston for you.

Cheers

Ady

Hi Ady

Mark Hanson here, I'm hoping to get down too as it's been getting on for two years since I've been down the old place. Be nice to see some old faces especially Kenneth as the git still owes me a 100 club record or me £25 back. Hey but that's Ken all over ain't it, the rum bugger.

So be prepared for the Hitman

WWW.BLUEPOWER-SOUL.COM

U.K. DIVISION OF THE WWW.BLUEPOWER.COM GROUP

LOS ANGELES. CALIFORNIA. USA

It'll be nice to see you Mark and it won't be nice to not see you Dougie and if I can see anyone by the end of the night, that'll be nice too!

A Large pair of gig lamps may be of help or else no booze or alcohol free beer or a Miracle on Oxford St add to that a nice Xmas all round with love to all and Sundry ps still creepin see you all soon

Doug

tongue.gif:P

It'll be nice to see you Mark and it won't be nice to not see you Dougie and if I can see anyone by the end of the night, that'll be nice too!

What do you mean Ady, everyone knows you're a tea totaller and have never touched alcohol! I know you have a reaction to Soya Milk but never heard of you on the drink.

I'll get there early just so you know I got there as I'd hate for you to forget.

Best

Mark

Guest in town Mikey

I'm going to a dinner party with a raver, a hippy and a mad german lesbian obsessed with Bach.

Who says life is dull once you leave London ;-)

Have a great night everyone you lucky so and so's

last tube??? i've drawn the short straw today and have got to go to a meeting at MoD this afternoon - so the 100 Club will be in order. Job?? Xmas starts today at 6 oclock at the Ring in Southwark biggrin.gif

Hi Ady

May not be able to make it down tonight after all as I've been up all night with my back. May look at the train as a way, unless any one who knows me is going down and wouldn't mind meeting up with us.

If I don't then have a good Christmas and New Year. If you're bored on Christmas Day my latest broadcast will be out on my Live 365 station https://www.live365.com/stations/bluepowersoul . I'm going to add my 100 club spot from way back in 1998 soon too as it was recorded live.

Best

Mark ph34r.gif

I'm going to a dinner party with a raver, a hippy and a mad german lesbian obsessed with Bach.

Who says life is dull once you leave London ;-)

Have a great night everyone you lucky so and so's

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MIKEY X

I'll see you there Jon, ........bring some sausage rolls whistling.gif

martin

have a good one, unfortunately I can't make it as I (genuinely) have to be home for the turkey delivery tongue.gif (tescos doing late night turkey deliveries this week, it is due to arrive between 9pm and 11pm!!!)

Martin

Put your box away Ken, he's meeting chums in the pub round the back at eight!

Just wrapped my last pressie for tonights soiree. Wishing I was over there with you guys. I'm sure its going to be a mess as usual. Have fun but try not to rub it in tomorrow.

Mikey

I have no idea why I am suddenly logged on as my brother. But it does open a world of possibilities ;-)

Edited by gert mark

Just wrapped my last pressie for tonights soiree. Wishing I was over there with you guys. I'm sure its going to be a mess as usual. Have fun but try not to rub it in tomorrow.

Mikey

I have no idea why I am suddenly logged on as my brother. But it does open a world of possibilities ;-)

Hello Mark............... have a super funk christmas & a golden new year. whistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...