Playing Rare 6ts Soul, Northern & Crossover

Saturday 31st December

SPECIAL GUEST DJ's

Alan Pollard, Eddie Engel, Paul Sadot +Les Hare

Residents Tony J, Paul H & Budgie

(More DJ's T.B.C.)

8.00p.m.-3.00a.m.

Tickets £12.50 includes Hot & Cold Buffet

Tickets Available From Tony 07973-809492(or pm here)

King Bee-Records 0161-860-4762

Beatin'Rhythm Records 0161-834-7783

On The Scene Magazine 01253-318267

(Its Gonna Sell-out, So Don't Delay)

The Greatstone Hotel

A56 Chester Road

Stretford

Manchester,

M32 ORN (2 Mins From MUFC)

Edited by Tony Jackson

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

The Greatstone Soul Club Presents

A New Years Eve

Soul Party

A Night Of 100% Original Vinyl

Saturday 31st December

SPECIAL GUEST DJ's

(More DJ's T.B.C.)

8.00p.m.-3.00a.m.

The Greatstone Hotel

A56 Chester Road

Stretford

Manchester,

Nearly Christmas, and no presents bought yet :D , I guess its the usual mad dash around the shops on Christmas Eve for me.With this in mind, I thought it best to post this up to remind people who are coming on the night to confirm with me, because tickets are going fast, and I don't want to let anyone down, plus its easier to sort the catering out with 'definite' numbers, many thanks,oh!, before I forget, still a few rooms left.

So! enough already....Have a great Christmas and New Year wherever you decide to party :( , I hope to bump into many of you (literally) over the holidays. :( ....All The Very Best.....Tony

Edited by Tony Jackson

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Nearly Christmas, and no presents bought yet :thumbsup: , I guess its the usual mad dash around the shops on Christmas Eve for me.With this in mind, I thought it best to post this up to remind people who are coming on the night to confirm with me, because tickets are going fast, and I don't want to let anyone down, plus its easier to sort the catering out with 'definite' numbers, many thanks,oh!, before I forget, still a few rooms left.

So! enough already....Have a great Christmas and New Year wherever you decide to party :yes: , I hope to bump into many of you (literally) over the holidays. :D ....All The Very Best.....Tony

Thanks very much for all the e-mails and P.M.s, I'll get back to you all during the course of the day....much clearer picture now on numbers......looks like being a packer....keep 'em coming though!!.....Tony :yes:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted (edited)

WELCOME 'BADGER' HAVE YOU BEEN HIBERNATING ?

BCWB :(

Sorry for the late reply to you Oh Great BCWB One has not been HIBERNATING, but afraid to leave the enclosure due to the anounced SLAUTHERING But one enjoyed the Xmas party, the music was sublime and were they celestial chorus singing on that vinyl? What a night!!!! To see all my badger brothers and sisters there was a big pluss, from nearly every corner of the country

Thanks very much for all the e-mails and P.M.s, I'll get back to you all during the course of the day....much clearer picture now on numbers......looks like being a packer....keep 'em coming though!!.....Tony :wicked:

Looking forward to participate on the New Year's bash, all Badgers would be there and the enclosures should be packed :dance: , whistling.gif , :Dand :(

Badger to the rescue

Edited by Badger to the rescue

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

WELCOME 'BADGER' HAVE YOU BEEN HIBERNATING ?

BCWB :D

Sorry for the late reply to you Oh Great BCWB One has not been HIBERNATING, but afraid to leave the enclosure due to the anounced SLAUTHERING But one enjoyed the Xmas party, the music was sublime and were they celestial chorus singing on that vinyl? What a night!!!! To see all my badger brothers and sisters there was a big pluss, from nearly every corner of the country

Looking forward to participate on the New Year's bash, all Badgers would be there and the enclosures should be packed :dance: , :( , :(and wicked.gif

Badger to the rescue

IF NEW YEARS EVE IS HALF AS GOOD IT SHOULD BE BLINDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ALL THE ROADS THAT LEAD US THERE ARE WINDING....THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT I'D LIKE TO SAY TO YOU BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW....BUT MAYBE ...YOUR GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SAVES ME .....AND AFTERALL....SORRY !!!! WENT A BIT BURNAGE FOR A MOMENT.........

BCWB :wicked:

Edited by bearsoul

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

.........IN THE LAST EPISODE...'YOUNG TONY' HAD VOWED TO BECOME A HERO BY SOLVING THE WORLDS' FUEL SHORTAGES.....BUT ,FOR NOW,THERE WERE MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS AFOOT.................................

THAT EVENING,AFTER SCHOOL, DAD HAD FINALLY RELENTED AND BROUGHT DOWN THE BOX MARKED 'CHRISTMAS STUFF' (FROM THE LOFT) AND THEY'D ALL BEGAN TO DECORATE THE TREE, EXCEPT FOR GRANDPA ....WHO WAS ASLEEP (AS USUAL) AFTER A BUSY AFTERNOON HELPING OUT DOWN AT THE 'SEAMANS-MISSION' ....AND AS USUAL HE WAS MAKING STRANGE NOISES...AND SMELT OF (WHAT TONY LATER FOUND OUT WAS) 'LAMBS' NAVY RUM' . GRANDPA SAID IT WAS 'PURELY MEDICINAL' AND HELPED HIM FORGET HIS TERRIBLE EXPERIENCES IN THE WAR. TONYS' MUM ALWAYS COUNTERED THIS BY ASKING WHAT 'TERRIBLE EXPERIENCES' HE'D HAD IN THE 'NAVY STORES' AS SHE KNEW FOR A FACT HE'D NEVER SEEN ANY REAL ACTION APART FROM CHASING W.R.E.N.S........YOUNG TONY THOUGHT THIS VERY STRANGE AND WHAT PART DID PURSUING DEFENCELESS YOUNG BIRDS HAVE TO DO WITH PROTECTING 'OLD BLIGHTY' (AS GRANDPA CALLED 'ENGLAND')..........too be continued

Edited by bearsoul

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Not got a clue who that Badger To The Resue is ph34r.gif or that 'Young' Tony person.... whats that all about? beer.gif ...Anyway...hopefully without running the risk of being a pain....had a load more PM's and e-mails, confirming tickets and rooms....still a few available though......Tony

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Not got a clue who that Badger To The Resue is whistling.gif or that 'Young' Tony person.... whats that all about? tongue.gif ...Anyway...hopefully without running the risk of being a pain....had a load more PM's and e-mails, confirming tickets and rooms....still a few available though......Tony

WHAT ABOUT RESERVING FOOD AND WILL THERE BE AN INTERVAL...AND DO WE HAVE TO ORDER DRINKS FOR THE INTERVAL???? AND IS THERE A SEATING PLAN AVAILABLE YET AND HOW MUCH ARE THE SEATS....HAVE ALL THE ONE'S AT THE FRONT GONE YET??? AND AFTER THE DRUNKEN SHENANIGANS OF THE CHRISTMAS DO I RECKON WE MIGHT NEED DISABLED ACCESS.......CERTAINLY ON THE WAY OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT ONE OF THOSE ESCAPE SHUTES LIKE ON PLANES..........THAT'D BE FUN !!!! Whhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCWB .......HEAAALTH & SAFETY REP (SELF-APPOINTED)

THE ADVENTURES OF 'YOUNG TONY' WILL RESUME TOMMORROW AND AGAIN ON CHRISTMAS EVE..............LOOK OUT FOR FREE GIFT WITH THE BUMPER FESTIVE ISSUE........YOU LUCKY NEW YEARS EVE PARTY PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIP PIP !!!!

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

.........THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF 'YOUNG TONY'........TONY WAS STILL PONDERING WHY GRANDPA SHOULD BE CHASING SMALL INDIGENOUS BRITISH BIRDS... WHILE THE REST OF THE FAMILY WERE BUSY HANGING THE LAST OF THE DECORATIONS AND GENERALLY GETTING READY FOR THE BIG DAY...............

.......DAD HAD JUST PUT THE LAST BAUBLE ON THE TREE AND WAS JUST ABOUT TO PLACE THE STAR ON TOP WHEN GRANDPA WOKE WITH A START AND BELLOWED AT 'YOUNG TONY'.......' NAME ,RANK AND NUMBER' ....'AGE' .....TONY STUTTERED THAT HE WAS TWELVE AND THREE QUARTERS AND (ADDING PROUDLY) WOULD BE THIRTEEN NEXT BIRTHDAY..........GRANDPA BARKED 'BALLS DROPPED YET' BEFORE TONY COULD FIGURE OUT WHAT GRANDPA MEANT THERE WAS A SCREAM FROM HIS MUM WHO WAS JUST COMING IN CARRYING A TRAY OF TEA AND BISCUITS......TONY TURNED TO SEE THE TEA TRAY CRASH TO THE FLOOR AS DAD (ARMS FLAILING) CLUTCHED DESPERATELY AT ANYTHING INCLUDING THE LIGHT WHICH HE PULLED FROM THE CEILING BRINGING DOWN PLASTER AND LATHES AND FILLING THE ROOM WITH A CLOUD OF DUST , AFTER THE DUST HAD SETTLED IT LOOKED LIKE A SCENE FROM ONE OF TONYS' WAR COMICS (WHICH HE AVIDLY COLLECTED) ......ACTUALLY MORE 'BASH STREET KIDS' THAN ' THE GREEN BERETS' BUT TONY WAS IMPRESSED BY THE DEVASTATION AND COULDN'T WAIT TO TELL HIS CHUMS.....TONY SURVEYED THE DAMAGE....YES QUITE SPECTACULAR.....THE PHALANX OF FLYING DUCKS ABOVE THE MANTLE-PIECE WERE ALL AT DIFFERENT ANGLES BUT HAD SOMEHOW ESCAPED THE FESTIVE CATASTROPHE.........GOSH THOUGHT TONY...THIS MUST BE LIKE LIVING IN A WAR-ZONE.....DAD HAD EVEN CUT HIS FINGER......AND YES !! AMONGST ALL THE DEBRIS SOME OF THE BAUBLES HAD FALLEN OFF THE TREE....AND INDEED A COUPLE OF THEM WERE BROKEN......TONY THOUGHT GRANDPA MUST BE PSYCHIC...KNOWING THE CHRISTMAS BALLS WERE GOING TO DROP....JUST BEFORE THEY DID!!! IN ALL THE PANDEMONIUM THAT PURSUED DAD HAD GOT A SLIVER OF GLASS STUCK IN HIS FINGER... .MUM WAS BUSY ATTENDING TO HIM WITH COTTON WOOL AND DETTOL.......WHEN GRANDPA (WHO WAS HAVING TROUBLE FOCUSSING ON EVENTS) PROCLAIMED LOUDLY THAT HE KNEW A WREN , WHEN HE WAS STATIONED IN WOOLWICH, WHO USED TO SAY 'WHEN SHE GOT A BIG PRICK IN HER HAND SHE PUT IT IN CIDER' ..........MUM SAID WE'D GOT CIDER VINEGAR BUT NO CIDER.......DADS' FACE WAS A PICTURE HE WAS SO RED HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GOING TO BURST .....THEN HE STARTED LAUGHING AND EVERYONE JOINED IN......NO-ONE KNEW WHAT GRANDPA WAS ON ABOUT ...SOMETHING ABOUT THE WREN (A NATIVE BRITISH BIRD) AND WOOLWORTHS AND A REMEDY FOR SORE CUTS BUT SOON EVERYONE WAS HAPPY AND GRANDPA WAS SNORING.

YOUNG TONY THOUGHT 'WASN'T IT GREAT TO HAVE A PSYCHIC GRANDPA WITH SO MUCH MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE........JUST WAIT TILL HE TOLD HIS MATES.........TONY JUST KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER !!!!!!!!! .........to be continued

Edited by bearsoul

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

A New Years Eve

Soul Party

Saturday 31st December

SPECIAL GUEST DJ's

(More DJ's T.B.C.)

8.00p.m.-3.00a.m.

The Greatstone Hotel

A56 Chester Road

Stretford

Manchester,

WHAT NO MARK BAILDON :sleep3: ,still chasing that piece of cheese round the front room mark EEEK!!!!

Mick

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

WHAT NO MARK BAILDON :( ,still chasing that piece of cheese round the front room mark EEEK!!!!

Mick

i am not in manchester for new year. :(

mark

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(mark.b @ Dec 26 2005, 12:48 PM) link

mark

All round to yours then Mark :( .......have a great trip see you early 2006 :( .....Tony

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

QUOTE(mark.b @ Dec 26 2005, 12:48 PM) link

mark

All round to yours then Mark :( .......have a great trip see you early 2006 :( .....Tony

see you in the new year

mark :(

Edited by mark.b

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

A New Years Eve

Soul Party

Saturday 31st December

SPECIAL GUEST DJ's

(More DJ's T.B.C.)

8.00p.m.-3.00a.m.

The Greatstone Hotel

A56 Chester Road

Stretford

Manchester,

Few more tickets sold today, travellers from Barnsley.....look forward to seeing you on the 31st.....still a few places left though....will have tickets with me at the Orwell tonight....ATB.....Tony

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I forgot to ask last night. are we going to be treated to a hot buffet? I vaguely remember a curry at a Greatstone in the distant past?

Who's coming (apart from the usual suspects...) by the way??

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I forgot to ask last night. are we going to be treated to a hot buffet? I vaguely remember a curry at a Greatstone in the distant past?

I'LL BRING AL WILSON.......ON VINYL THAT IS !!! BCWB :yes:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Oooh curry would be lovely!!!

I'll be there Reg with Mr & Mrs Shute ... we are all staying over too so the rooms will smell nice in the morning if there is curry on the menu :yes:

Getting dead giddy now as I've not been out all over Christmas as had a terrible cold and chest infection so I'll definitely be making up for it on NYE :yes:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Yeah, or perhaps some chilli con carne :lol:to feel at home!!

Same results!!! :yes::lol::yes:

Would it be safe to stay on the same floor as you Mandy??? :yes::lol:

Some pix from the Xmas do and Kro2

post-3364-1135816234.jpg

post-3364-1135816351.jpg

post-3364-1135816470.jpg

post-3364-1135816577.jpg

post-3364-1135816687.jpg

Edited by 7daylover

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Hi Sharron,

There will be a hot buffet....not too sure if curry is on the menu though!....Adrian is sorting out the catering side of things,I don't think I could manage one more turkey curry.....looks like being a packer....but still room for a few more small ones :thumbsup: .....can't wait....Tony :P

Edited by Tony Jackson

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

I'll be there Reg with Mr & Mrs Shute ... we are all staying over too so the rooms will smell nice in the morning if there is curry on the menu laugh.gif

Getting dead giddy now as I've not been out all over Christmas as had a terrible cold and chest infection so I'll definitely be making up for it on NYE :(

Hi Mandy,

Getting a bit giddy myself....but thats a different story ohmy.gif sorry to hear you've not been so good :( .....get some Vic rubbed into that chest :( .....I'm sure Vic won't mind :D .....We'll make sure there's a warm welcome for you, Kevin & Angela.....See you Saturday......Tony

Edited by Tony Jackson

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Have a goodnight you guy's, definatly staying in NYE, but I'll be there in spirit...... ohmy.gif

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Only one night to go and its like the night before you're due to go on holiday , i know i won't be able to sleep. I hope you're all up for a party dancing,drinking and a spot of badger bating can't wait. Hi Mandy "Karen sue" is safely tucked in the box. Bye for now just going to get some badger bait, liquorice allsorts should do the trick. ohmy.gif

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Only one night to go and its like the night before you're due to go on holiday , i know i won't be able to sleep. I hope you're all up for a party dancing,drinking and a spot of badger bating can't wait. Hi Mandy "Karen sue" is safely tucked in the box. Bye for now just going to get some badger bait, liquorice allsorts should do the trick. :(

Oooh Karen Sue - definitely be brining my dancing shooooeese!!!

Bon bons is what you need Paul not allsorts yes.gif

Is there a champagne reception then ohmy.gif

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Oooh Karen Sue - definitely be brining my dancing shooooeese!!!

Bon bons is what you need Paul not allsorts :thumbsup:

Is there a champagne reception then :thumbsup:

We will be having Champagne very early doors, whilst we set the room up, you are more than welcome to join us......bring a bottle,obviously!! :thumbsup: ......Tony

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Only one night to go and its like the night before you're due to go on holiday , i know i won't be able to sleep. I hope you're all up for a party dancing,drinking and a spot of badger bating can't wait. Hi Mandy "Karen sue" is safely tucked in the box. Bye for now just going to get some badger bait, liquorice allsorts should do the trick. :thumbsup:

Donna -hide the Karen Sue :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Only kidding...I can wear my earplugs for one record :P As long as you don't forget Daddy Maxfield :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
Donna -hide the Karen Sue :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Only kidding...I can wear my earplugs for one record :P As long as you don't forget Daddy Maxfield :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hi Reg Daddy maxfield is also in the box along with anything else you may want to hear on the night, let me know and i'll bring them along, can't wait :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi Reg Daddy maxfield is also in the box along with anything else you may want to hear on the night, let me know and i'll bring them along, can't wait :thumbsup:

I'll have a think...isn't Johnny Vanelli one of Mark's? He's on holiday isn't he?

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
Only one night to go and its like the night before you're due to go on holiday , i know i won't be able to sleep. I hope you're all up for a party dancing,drinking and a spot of badger bating can't wait. Hi Mandy "Karen sue" is safely tucked in the box. Bye for now just going to get some badger bait, liquorice allsorts should do the trick. :thumbsup:
Hi Paul ,don't forget to take your recent C/UP . :thumbsup: I would love to be with you and fellow soulies,other than in mind,family tradition etc.I know everyone will have a Great(stone)beginning to the New Year :thumbsup: Please pass on my best wishes to all .HAPPY NEW YEAR :thumbsup: Stevie Z

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

I'll have a think...isn't Johnny Vanelli one of Mark's? He's on holiday isn't he?

Hello Reg

i can bring a copy down if required ???????????.............see yer there

Ritchie & Asbo Annie. :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hello Reg

Ritchie & Asbo Annie. :thumbsup:

Ooooh you've forced me, go on then...I love a bit of the singing ice cream man :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
SHERBET FOUNTAINS WILL ENTICE THEM FROM THEIR SET BEHIND THE ENCLOSURE BCWB :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Ooooh you've forced me, go on then...I love a bit of the singing ice cream man :thumbsup:

Do you want a flake with that.................... :thumbsup:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

We will be having Champagne very early doors, whilst we set the room up, you are more than welcome to join us......bring a bottle,obviously!! blush.gif ......Tony

Hoping to leave Stafford around 6pm so no rush and get changed there so may just join you .... Angela has a few bottles of bubbly left over from her birthday ... I'll see if I can squeeze one in my handbag without her seeing ph34r.gif:yes:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
We will be having Champagne very early doors, whilst we set the room up, you are more than welcome to join us......bring a bottle,obviously!! ph34r.gif ......Tony
HEY TONY....ONE MORE TICKET NEEDED FOR TONIGHT...BCWB blush.gif

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Hi Paul ,don't forget to take your recent C/UP . blush.gif I would love to be with you and fellow soulies,other than in mind,family tradition etc.I know everyone will have a Great(stone)beginning to the New Year :yes: Please pass on my best wishes to all .HAPPY NEW YEAR :yes: Stevie Z

WE'LL ALL MISS YOU MATEY.....PRETEND YOUR GOING DOWN THE OFFY AND SAY YOU BANGED YOUR HEAD GOT AMNESIA AND FOUND YOURSELF AT THE GREATSTONE......YOU CAN SEW YOUR RECORDS TO THE LINING OF THAT BIG MACK YOU USE WHEN YOU GO DOWN THE PARK.....BCWB ph34r.gif

Edited by bearsoul

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hello Reg

Ritchie & Asbo Annie. ph34r.gif

Hi Richie can you bring it down and we will make sure it gets played, is that the copy you want to sell me blush.gif pretty please ,i can beg

desperately Paul.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

As much as I love all you boys at G/stone I can't believe the Big Man Stevie Z isn't going to be with us thmbdn.gif He's the reason I come up there whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

Stevie wherever you're off to I hope you have a great night and happy new year ... kisses next time I see you :yes:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

As much as I love all you boys at G/stone I can't believe the Big Man Stevie Z isn't going to be with us thmbdn.gif He's the reason I come up there whistling.gif:yes:

Stevie wherever you're off to I hope you have a great night and happy new year ... kisses next time I see you :yes:

Can I re-sell your ticket then Mandy?? thumbsup.gif:P .......Tony

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

WE'LL ALL MISS YOU MATEY.....PRETEND YOUR GOING DOWN THE OFFY AND SAY YOU BANGED YOUR HEAD GOT AMNESIA AND FOUND YOURSELF AT THE GREATSTONE......YOU CAN SEW YOUR RECORDS TO THE LINING OF THAT BIG MACK YOU USE WHEN YOU GO DOWN THE PARK.....BCWB whistling.gif

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

WE'LL ALL MISS YOU MATEY.....PRETEND YOUR GOING DOWN THE OFFY AND SAY YOU BANGED YOUR HEAD GOT AMNESIA AND FOUND YOURSELF AT THE GREATSTONE......YOU CAN SEW YOUR RECORDS TO THE LINING OF THAT BIG MACK YOU USE WHEN YOU GO DOWN THE PARK.....BCWB whistling.gif

Hi Chris,pressed the wrong digit! thumbsup.gif Thanks for the words :yes:

I've forgotten how the amnesia trick works :yes::P Stopped going to Mcdonalds a long time ago :D:yes: Have a GREAT(stone) night and be thinking of you and the Fab people there later on.ATB For the New Year :wub: Stevie Z

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

As much as I love all you boys at G/stone I can't believe the Big Man Stevie Z isn't going to be with us thmbdn.gif He's the reason I come up there whistling.gif:P

Stevie wherever you're off to I hope you have a great night and happy new year ... kisses next time I see you :wub:

Hi Mandy ,just had to do some explaining to Debbie my Missus :yes:thumbsup.gif Kisses :yes:

Tony is popping round here soon to borrow a few of my tunes to play out at the' Stone tonight ,so whilst I will not be there a number of my plays will be.I will miss being in your company and having the crack too.

For years we have had family get togethers on Xmas and New years eve.

Have a FAB time tonight ,be some Brill tunes all night .Best wishes to you and A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR MANDY.Stevie :D

Edited by steve z

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hello Reg

Ritchie & Asbo Annie. :yes:

Bloody hell, I thought I'd get away with not hearing the singing Ice Cream Man ......cheers Ritchie whistling.gifthumbsup.gif:yes:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest Richard Bergman profile photo
Posted

Bloody hell, I thought I'd get away with not hearing the singing Ice Cream Man ......cheers Ritchie whistling.gifthumbsup.gif:yes:

Many apologies I was signed in under Reg's log in.......she actually likes the record...but she has bad taste in men and music........ :yes:

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest rachel profile photo
Posted

Tee hee :D:yes:

See you all later :P

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted (edited)

Hi Chris,pressed the wrong digit! :D Thanks for the words :D

I've forgotten how the amnesia trick works :(:( Stopped going to Mcdonalds a long time ago :thumbsup::thumbsup: Have a GREAT(stone) night and be thinking of you and the Fab people there later on.ATB For the New Year :thumbsup: Stevie Z

WE COULD ALL COME ROUND TO YOUR PLACE AFTER ????? JUST KIDDING....HAVE A BRILLIANT NEW YEAR...........BCWB AND THE MAD MEX :lol: C/U AND KEEP WARM Edited by bearsoul

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted

Hi tony & team up there in mances

Cant make up there to be with you so hope you have a great nite and will see you all a bit more in 2006 :D

HB :(

Share this forum post

soul source url
Guest profile photo
Posted (edited)

Even though i can't be here tonight, i'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Greatstone collective for taking me under their wing and giving me a chance behind their hallowed decks. Special mentions to Paul H, you've been a true friend and a great inspiration to me(for Cleethorpes gotta mention the beautiful Donna for keeping me alive with glorious food) Tony and Janet, your wonderful hospitality was incredible, and also Mark Baildon for his great vinyl that he put onto CD's for me, Budgie for playing Loleatta Holloway...and lastly but not leastly the great Stevie Z for his patience with my endless questions and late night phone calls....Have a great New Year Greatstone.....i'll miss you.

Brett Franklin...

Edited by Brett

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi Guys,

Hope you all have a brilliant time at "The Greatstone" tonight and I also will be there in spirit but not in body. Unfortunately I have been offshore since the 22nd December so no drink for me tonight but I will make up for it on the 5th of Jan when I go home. looking forward to seeing you all next year and maybe some of you at the 100 Club on the 14th Jan. Play Robert Tanner for me tonight and try to keep Mandy off the Cider !!

See you all in 2006

Keith Money

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Steve debbie and callum have a great night-- steve you will be missed happy new year to you and yours--- i will be thinking of you when the overtones is played-----lol jo

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Hi Guys,

Hope you all have a brilliant time at "The Greatstone" tonight and I also will be there in spirit but not in body. Unfortunately I have been offshore since the 22nd December so no drink for me tonight but I will make up for it on the 5th of Jan when I go home. looking forward to seeing you all next year and maybe some of you at the 100 Club on the 14th Jan. Play Robert Tanner for me tonight and try to keep Mandy off the Cider !!

See you all in 2006

Keith Money

No chance of keeping me off it ... had none all christmas as I've been on antibiotics :D

I'll ring the lovely lady tomorrow Keith to wish her & Craig all the best. Have a good night even though you're out in the cold sea :(

All the best for 2006

Mandy & Ryan

xx

Share this forum post

soul source url
  1. Review: Soul In The Cellar-the Greatstone Hotel
    Soul Media by Source on Mon 09 Apr 2018
    • 1 / 263
    • Source News on 09 Apr 2018
  2. Features: Greatstone Soul Club Has Finished
    All About the SOUL by mark b on Tue 21 Feb 2012
    • 46 / 2917
    • Campagnolo 1 on 14 Mar 2012
  3. The Greatstone
    All About the SOUL by Guest proudlove on Tue 21 Feb 2012
    • 2 / 613
    • proudlove on 24 Feb 2012
  4. Greatstone Soul Club Saturday 16Th July
    Lookbacks Archive by mark b on Sun 17 Jul 2011
    • 10 / 1308
    • SOUL INC on 19 Jul 2011
    • 37 / 2683
    • mark b on 16 Jul 2011

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.