Christmas Greetings - Saves On Stamps - Say Hi This Christmas Here On Soul Source

I thought it would be a nice to idea to start a thread so we can all send Christmas messages and best wishes to friends on the scene, saves on stamps at least...lol

So i'll start, all the very best to friends old and new here on Soul Source, have a soulful Christmas and wonderful 2006, special shout to Neil Jones, Jayne Malone, Sean Livsey, Brett Franklin, Jamie Hartford, Rich Buckley, Mark Ethridge, Karen, Jocko, Trevski And Jo, Shane Higgins, Andy McCabe, Jo Wallace, Jumping Joan and Tony Livsey, Mandy, Big Shute and Angela, Little Annie, Jon And Sue Buck, Steve And Carol 'C', Eddie Hubbard, Rob Moss, Chalky, Lucy From London, Catrina Smith, Nige Shaw, Nige Brown, Pete Smith, Ted Massey, Mick Howard, Richard and Sharon, Kevin Roberts, Ady Croasdell, Big Kenny, Chris Waterman and Marcelle, Dave Rimmer, Dave Moore, Russ Vickers, Jannine, Dave Abbott, Alan Eames, Kim Cook, Stevie 'Z', Steve Cato, Paul Sadot, The Greatstone Boys, anyone i've missed...lol, everyone who listens to the Soul Shack on Solar, all promoters who have booked me this year which ain't many...lol, all at Soul Source with special Christmas cheer to Mike Hughes for all the dedicated hard work he does for the site and everyone else who passes through this superb site. Big shout to all the record delears, record companies, venues, promoters, magazines, shops and everyone who plays their part in this wonderful scene of ours.

Soul is for life, not just at Christmas, have a beautiful time.

Don't forget THE SOUL SHACK CHRISTMAS DAY SHOW - 8PM - 10PM CHRISTMAS NIGHT - SOLAR RADIO - CHANNEL 879 SKY DIGITAL - www.solarradio.com

'MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

Regards - Mark Bicknell

Social source share

• Replies 98
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I thought it would be a nice to idea to start a thread so we can all send Christmas messages and best wishes to friends on the scene, saves on stamps at least...lol

Good idea Mark!!! Not been able to send all the usual Christmas Cards this year due to finances but that doesn't mean I've not thought about all the regular card receivers who I miss so much ... just wish some more of them would get on here!! Those that are well, happy christmas to Mark, Jacqui & Luke and thanks again for the spare room, Angela & Shute (my chauffeur and moaning receiver), all on the Stoke thread most of who are new friends this year (what a great bunch), Joan & Tony (never had a serious conversation with either of them in 12 years!), the Greatstone Boys (I'm now known as a soul snob!!), KarenC & Rachel (2 very nice girlies who have been great to me this year) and everyone else who I've had the pleasure to be acquainted with this year ... HAVE A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT 2006 .... hopefully we'll all have as good a year then as we've had this one :ohmy:

Social source share

So i'll start, all the very best to friends old and new here on Soul Source, have a soulful Christmas and wonderful 2006, special shout to Neil Jones, Jayne Malone, Sean Livsey, Brett Franklin, Jamie Hartford, Rich Buckley, Mark Ethridge, Karen, Jocko, Trevski And Jo, Shane Higgins, Andy McCabe, Jo Wallace, Jumping Joan and Tony Livsey, Mandy, Big Shute and Angela, Little Annie, Jon And Sue Buck, Steve And Carol 'C', Eddie Hubbard, Rob Moss, Chalky, Lucy From London, Catrina Smith, Nige Shaw, Nige Brown, Pete Smith, Ted Massey, Mick Howard, Richard and Sharon, Kevin Roberts, Ady Croasdell, Big Kenny, Chris Waterman and Marcelle, Dave Rimmer, Dave Moore, Russ Vickers, Jannine, Dave Abbott, Alan Eames, Kim Cook, Stevie 'Z', Steve Cato, Paul Sadot, The Greatstone Boys, anyone i've missed...lol, everyone who listens to the Soul Shack on Solar, all promoters who have booked me this year which ain't many...lol, all at Soul Source with special Christmas cheer to Mike Hughes for all the dedicated hard work he does for the site and everyone else who passes through this superb site. Big shout to all the record delears, record companies, venues, promoters, magazines, shops and everyone who plays their part in this wonderful scene of ours.

Don't forget THE SOUL SHACK CHRISTMAS DAY SHOW - 8PM - 10PM CHRISTMAS NIGHT - SOLAR RADIO - CHANNEL 879 SKY DIGITAL - www.solarradio.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell

Almost forgot a big shout to 'Mace' from Stoke, see you at Bidds mate in Feb 2006.

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Can I wish a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to the following who I've met over the past year. Hope to see more of them in 2006. :)

Brett, Jamie, Rich Buckley, Janine, Dave Abbott, John May, Bazbond, Gene R, Dave Greenhill, Ali & John, Mikey, Stuart T, Andy F, Lagerlout, Karen C, Dave & Lisa Vanner, Moldie, Mischief, Soulsmith, Mr Tea, Mike Hughes, Dave Rimmer, Shane, Pikey's Dog and all the rest of the Soul-Source members!

Apologies to anyone I've forgotten to mention. :ohmy:

Social source share

Merry xmas to you all..Click on this link and tell me who is Santa off the soul scene..https://www2.b3ta.com/merrychristmas :D:D:)

Stevie, I posted this on another thread in the freebasing section. I apologise for those who may have been offended by the ending (Sorry Mandy :ohmy: ).

Just to warn those who don't like the "C" word (and I don't mean Christmas!), don't watch the end of the video! :)

Ian.

Social source share

Merry xmas to you all..Click on this link and tell me who is Santa off the soul scene..https://www2.b3ta.com/merrychristmas :):):ohmy:

Stevie...I TOLD YOU NOT TO POST THAT PICTURE, I LOOK MUCH BETTER NOW THE BEARD IS OFF...LOL, or does it remind me of someone else????now let's see who could it be?????

Brilliant Mate - Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Stevie, I posted this on another thread in the freebasing section. I apologise for those who may have been offended by the ending (Sorry Mandy :yes: ).

Just to warn those who don't like the "C" word (and I don't mean Christmas!), don't watch the end of the video! :yes:

Ian.

Apology accepted :thumbsup:

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell

Hi Mark and Merry Christmas to you and family and All on here .Really looking forward to hearing New tunes in the forthcoming year so Have a Brill New Year everyone :thumbsup::yes::yes:
Social source share

HAPPY Christmas to all the naughty people out there... They're the ones that I seem to know the best.

I'm sure my sister won't mind if I send seasonal greetings from her also...

Happy Partying

with love from Kirsty and Louise (and our respective men Michael and Sid)

Social source share

I would also like to wish you all a very merry christmas, I won't list names because it would be far too long and I would be sure to miss someone important off.

I would like to send special wishes to the SSCDT for some cracking nights and all dayers this year and to Gill and Becky my two mischievious imps :thumbsup:

Have a safe and happy time everyone and I hope to see you all next year :yes:

Social source share

Stamps...christmas cards :P We're blokles Mark we've a good excuse not to buy stamps and cards :D

Not bought a single one, does that make me a bloke? beer.gif:lol:

Happy Christmas to you all... made some great friends from here this year, hope to catch up with lots of you during the festive chaos :P

Social source share

Have a happy one, all - I've posted two special cards up in my gallery. As Micheal Miles used to say- take your pick ! :P

Edited by Simon White
Social source share

Merry Xmas to all on SS. All my mates and the ones Ive still to meet. Hope we all have a great year ahead. Drink , dance, sing, be happy...It annoys all the grumpy ones! lol :P

Social source share

I thought it would be a nice to idea to start a thread so we can all send Christmas messages and best wishes to friends on the scene, saves on stamps at least...

On behalf of Dave Price, Sam Moore and Myself I would like to take this opportunity to Wish everyone who has helped us to get Winsford Allnighters back on its feet again a Very Merry Christmas and a Soulful New Year. To All the DJ,s Door staff, Bar staff etc and especially the people who vote with there feet and turn up everytime we have the Niter on.

Live long and prosper

Steve

Social source share

Right that's it........i've just been to Ashton with my lad to do a bit of Christmas shopping, ended up costing me a fortune......'Dad can i have'...lol, i'm not going out again now until i go back to work on Boxing Day, it's madness like the shops are never gonna open again, i only had words with six or seven people so not that bad really....lol

Happy Christmas - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Happy Christmas to all soul source members including;

ady croasdell

alison

Andy BB

baudrillard

Baz

billytheboot

billywhizz

boots

chalky

consdad

Dan

Dave

Dave Abbott

Dave Rimmer

Dayo

Frenchsoulmiss

garv

Gary

geordiejohnson

glyn-w

Godzilla

in town Mikey

Jamie

Janine

jazzyjas

Jerry Hipkiss

Johnny One Trout

jonbuck

Karen Heath

karenb

karenbed

KarenC

ken

Kev Roberts

Kirsty

Kolla

little-stevie

Mandy

mattbolton

micksmith

miff

mike-

Mr Bridger

NCSoul

Nickg

nomorefatbirds

P5OULH ----- er I meant s7oul, you dude's & your private plates! MC anyway ...

petebangor

Pete-S

pikeys dog

rachel

Rbman

remus

Rowly - (for contributions in my mods don't dig seventies thread)

ShaneH

Simon T

Sister Dawn

Soulsmith

Soultown andy

SteveM

stevieb

Stuart T

SueBuck

Supercorsa

Tedsoul

the gasher

The Rover Dog

TheBigO

Tony Smith

trevski

Trifle

vaultofsouler

VicG

vinylvixen

Winnie :-)

woolie mark

And a happy new year ... whistling.gif

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

A merry christmas to everyone on soul source. whistling.gif

Also from myself, Tony, Paul, Budgie and Stevie Z,

A very merry christmas and a happy new year.

The Greatstone boys.

thanks for all your support over the last year and hope to see you all again in the coming year

Mark

Edited by mark.b
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!