Lorraine Rudolph - keep coming back for more

Joe Hinton - Got you on my mind

Lee Martell - Its impossible to describe our love

Candace Love - Wonderful night

Jackie Moore - Here I am

Sam and Bill - I'll try

Thanks very much

Simon.

Got Candace Love @ £30 mint. (two great sides BTW). PM me.

Jordi

Social source share

Thank you Steve for injecting a bit of sanity there.

It's three days since he posted his wants. He may not be on here a lot though I did notice he was on earlier. Whilst an acknowledgement is polite he has not reserved 45s and let anyone down. Hopefully reading this he will get back to you all at some stage.

ROD {forum moderator]

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

For all the people that have been knocking me, I bought 5 of the records asked for off soul source and not got the other one yet, sorry to anyone ive not replied to, got loads of messages so hard to reply to all, also I work nights so dont always get the chance to get on, maybe I shouldn't have done so many wants in one go, and maybe some people should wind their necks in a little bit. When I post a want on soul source I am looking to buy and will do if the right offer come up. Give me a bit of a break.

Cheers, Simon.

• Helpful 3
Social source share

I suppose he wanted to compare prices from Ebay to this site and to be honest I think people on here should monitor prices a bit closer

Candace Love - mint copies on ebay 15 quid

I think Posstot was spot on! IMO 20 quid for Sam & Bill!

Think your right there, some of the price variations that I did get were crackers, £20 - £30 differences on records in similar condition, and we're not talking records worth a couple of hundred quid either.

A bit of an examle,

Lorraine Rudolph, one offered at £55 plus postage, one offered and bought at £35 plus postage.

Joe Hinton, one offered at £60 plus postage, one offered and bought at £30 plus postage.

Simon.

Edited by simonc
  • Helpful 1
Social source share