Forgot To Bid On Ebay Again

Dunno how many times of late I forget to put a bid in for a tune I've been watching all week on ebay....even watching it up to the last few mins it goes right out my mind...usually something important like making a cup of tea lol....I need to get a snipe...whats a reliable one for an ageing collector with the memory of a goldfish

Andy

Social source share

Dunno how many times of late I forget to put a bid in for a tune I've been watching all week on ebay....even watching it up to the last few mins it goes right out my mind...usually something important like making a cup of tea lol....I need to get a snipe...whats a reliable one for an ageing collector with the memory of a goldfish

Andy

I use goofbay sniper... never let me dow so far . :thumbsup: unless my bid was too low of course!

Social source share

Guest Gogs

I HATE Snipers, the number of times i've been beaten with 2 seconds to go.

But wouldn't fall out with you Andy.

Edited by Gogs
Social source share

Missed an Eddy hughes at £132 but it could have had more on it, VG+ ish, mind was in a binde. :rofl:

you're saying that trashed copy that just ended was VG+? This copy?

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item46036058cb&item=300704356555&nma=true&pt=Music_on_Vinyl&rt=nc&si=xgr51AfjJ7hDyS4I%252BH%252FVebg8bUI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_922

Social source share

Andy

andy just tell me what one's you want to bid on & i'll bid for ya,lol.

i use hammersnipe,only get 3 free tho.which is a good thing to stop you snipeing on everything.

happy birthday mate.

Edited by sepia
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Andy

I might be stating the bleedin' obvious but why not put your bid in when you see the item for sale :g:
Social source share

Andy

Yep happened to me loads of times now i set the alarm clock :shhh:

Social source share

I might be stating the bleedin' obvious but why not put your bid in when you see the item for sale :g:

don't think I ever win anything - and all of my items are low value - if I put my bid in early. Just allows opposing bidders to edge up ahead of you. They can't do that if you snipe or manually submit with seconds to go.

Social source share

never had a prob with 'esnipe'...£15 credit seems to last for ages...or maybe thats cos im too tight/skint to win 9 out of 10 tunes i go for and you only use up credit when you win

dean

Yep I use esnipe, I don't know if it's the same with other snipes but you can also put a 'snipe it' button on every ebay page you look at, so you can place a snipe without leaving the page, no need for copying auction numbers and opening new tabs, haven't used any others so this could just be the norm,

Social source share

If someone has put a snipe bid on one of my ebay sales does it show as being watched by that person ? often wondered.

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

no but they probably are also watching it on ebay. i go through all items ending in a day, watch items i'm interested in, and then put in snipes. i could go back and delete the watches but that wouldn't accomplish much.

Social source share

no but they probably are also watching it on ebay. i go through all items ending in a day, watch items i'm interested in, and then put in snipes. i could go back and delete the watches but that wouldn't accomplish much.

Cheers Bob :hatsoff2::thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!