7 years of soul source - competition request

Mike

Trying to get my arse in gear,

Think somewhere round Aug we may have passed a point that marked 7 years of Soul Source Online

Seems a good enough excuse to do a few things out of the usual mudane routine, so one of things have come up with is a competition,

Have already got a major first prize sorted that is er.. major

And a smart runners up prize, but if anyone wants to donate another smart and tidy runners up that fits in with site, please feel free to donotate , other wise it be a dodgy just gone annivesary badge that found on travels. Nothing major just something that lets the runner up know they are a runner up

And last of all, if anyone is really into competitions and quizes and enjoys putting this sort of thing together and like to give a hand .... feel free to step forward :)

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

mmmh they all brag about how well they did at Cleggy but where are the volunteers now eh? LOL...

If no-one steps forward to compile the whole quiz it might be an idea to get everyone to contribute a few questions - just an idea...

Social source share

Ok contributing a question (if thats the way this thing is going) this is a tricky one, but is relevent to all us Soul Source members.............(Mike, Kolla thought i'd use the forums importance in this :-) )

What is the name of the song that i first danced to at an all nighter (artist/cover up name/song title/label/dj who covered it up)..clue i have mentioned this on a earlier post.

Social source share

ta brett

good idea, could have a section of similar questions

keeps in with fun feel and so on

so if anyone got any similar....

throw them up

Thanks for all the responses to the "runners up" prize requested. As always scale of response floored me

Now have a worthwhile runner up prize to go with other one and along with the major prize up for grabs, now just have to bash out the comp

Social source share

Tell you what, since I am pretty much house bound for the foreseeable future, and sat on here nearly all day long, I will take on the job of putting together a quiz for the forum, think it would be good to go along with Brett and compile all questions from various articles and posts actually on here. Can have it ready by tonight / tomorrow morning if you want me to do it

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Can we win a prize by trying to guess what blinkin record has been nicked and pressed using underhand means??

I am stil in the dark about which track it is. (nowt new there then)

Social source share

Can we win a prize by trying to guess what blinkin record has been nicked and pressed using underhand means??

I am stil in the dark about which track it is. (nowt new there then)

Useless man!

Switch Around

Social source share

Just to let you all know I now have an assistant helping me write the quiz and it will be ready very very soon for approval by Mike and Kolla , watch this space :-))))

Social source share

As well as the obvious anorak stuff I suggested an audio round (identify the intro etc)...they could be recorded easily enough but I'm not techno so you'd have to post links to them to listen to the clips.

How about a visual round - identify the artists.

I've got loads of promo merchandise I can chuck in as prizes, and can get some events tickets, although you might think it's tainted and untouchable ;-))

Social source share

Right then Chalky and I have worked very hard (well he did) on this quiz, dunno if our finished product will be used or not but it's been submitted, we thought it only fair that we didn't enter as we already know we are champions :-)))))

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!