Lenis Guess-'just Ask Me'

i had a boot of this in early 70's on black SPQR..terrible sound quality. Was it booted again on a goldy yellow label (as opposed to gold orig) with scratched matrix..sound quality pretty good..or would this be another original or legal reissue?..

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Polyvelts

There's a great 70s version by lenis with 'another woman's bedroom' on the flip, famous for creaking bed springs solo !!!

Social source share

i had a boot of this in early 70's on black SPQR..terrible sound quality. Was it booted again on a goldy yellow label (as opposed to gold orig) with scratched matrix..sound quality pretty good..or would this be another original or legal reissue?..

The original SPQR is Styrene type plastic with ZTSP machine stamp in the runout.

The goldy yellow SPQR label copy you mention, has a Vinyl type plastic, and is not an original.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest Droylsdonian

i had a boot of this in early 70's on black SPQR..terrible sound quality. Was it booted again on a goldy yellow label (as opposed to gold orig) with scratched matrix.

Yep, it was. Bought by me off teh roof of a Mini Cooper c.1973 from a local DJ & still got it!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!