Dan Folger - Go On Back - Tougher Than The Elf One? £46 All In

Godzilla

Dan Folger - Go On Back - Hickory Promo - £46

Price includes world wide shipping. That's recorded in UK

Paypal only. PM please or email to

mistergodzilla@yahoo.com

If You check Popsike and do a search on this site you'll find that his other Northern Soul 45 (Way of the Crowd on Elf) shows up much more often.

Go On Back is a bit more uptempo with great backing. Clip taken direct from 45 - no filters or enhancement - Have a listen

Strictly graded VG++ as I can see a faint mark (that's EX or M- by most standards - see grading notes below or PM anyone who has bought from me).

** please note - if sold and paid for before 11.50 today I can mail this morning **

post-1918-0-85746800-1336817580_thumb.jp

Folger Go On Back.mp3

I'm now using the grading system recommended by this site as below. This means that a VG+ record will look and sound nice and won't be a piece of trashed vinyl with a coating of wishful thinking! I've also added scans and clips to give an even more accurate idea.

M- As good as it gets, practically an untouched record that plays as if it were brand new store stock

VG++The odd barely discernible surface mark or minor blemish, nothing that will affect play in any way.

VG+ A few more marks or light scuffs than a VG++ record but still sounds fine for listening and/or DJing. No scratches.Light surface wear. A used but far from abused copy.

VG Scuffs and light scratches throughout, most can't be felt. Expect some surface wear throughout the record with light surface noise and possibly a few pops in places. Should still serve as a suitable player copy for listening & DJing.

VG- The record may have some scratches that will be deep enough to feel. Audible clicks and pops are likely consistent throughout the grooves.Expect noticeable noise throughout, NO SKIPS though.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

'ere, Godz, have you heard the version by Johnny Curtis also on Hickory (and UK Parlophone)...he is one half of Frankie & Johnny. If you haven't feast your ears:

The backing track is stronger although the vocal would benefit from being played LOUD over a slightly distorted PA system...oh the joys of hearing records at nighters rather than sat in one's home!

:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!