Beverly Ann - He's Coming Home

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can help me figure something out here - At the moment I am saving up for a Beverly Ann - He's Coming Home on RCA (Saved £50 so far so not much further to go :thumbsup: ) But, how comes the DJ copy goes for less than the issue - I mean surely the DJ copy is more desirable so therefore worth more? :g:

Thanks T x

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

It usually works the opposite way round to the UK: British releases are usually more collectable on demo because usually only 150-250 demo copies were made. In the States, they'd press 1000 demo copies and sometimes not even bother pressing issue copies. I'd have rated a Beverly Ann issue at £200.

Social source share

B.Ann -Hes etc -issue is FAR rarer then the demo - would be daft money on a main dealer auction list juding by what other RCA issues have been sold recently imo

Social source share

You do know it's Beverly Bremmers, singer of 'Get Smart Girl' on Scepter who is actually Beverly Ann don't you? She's on Facebook, and pretty friendly!

:thumbup:

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can help me figure something out here - At the moment I am saving up for a Beverly Ann - He's Coming Home on RCA (Saved £50 so far so not much further to go :thumbsup: ) But, how comes the DJ copy goes for less than the issue - I mean surely the DJ copy is more desirable so therefore worth more? :g:

Thanks T x

Social source share

had the issue,paid £20 for it, remember when i first started posting on here 2005 regards value, got shot

down abit by the knowledgable ones lol, stating record was worthless and crap lol, so sold it for £90

was abit rough but played ex, good quality vinyl...dont miss it....

russ

Social source share

You do know it's Beverly Bremmers, singer of 'Get Smart Girl' on Scepter who is actually Beverly Ann don't you? She's on Facebook, and pretty friendly!

:thumbup:

Goldsoul had her performing live in 04 at SoultripUSA in Los Angeles.

Her main hit was Don't You Say You Don't Remember on Scepter.

He's Coming Home(her 1st single) was recorded in 1967 following a talent show win in Chicago.

Some cute archive shots of her in the 'Turning My Heartbeat Up' cd I compiled for BMG(RCA) some 10 years ago.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!