viphitman

Mohawks Cheer Me Up Pama

Didn't as far as I know - there's thousands of this sort of record, collectors only, never got spins. I may be wrong. Price, no idea, I don't rate any of the Mohawks records but I know some people love them for the breaks etc. Dave Kilworth will know.

hmmm, 50 pounds....I am not sure whether I still want to sell it now !!! Quite a nice little uplifting number!!! Ah well, maybe I have to sell something else instead to get funds for a long time want.... bloody record collecting sometimes... I just would love to keep everything :yes:

Didn't as far as I know - there's thousands of this sort of record, collectors only, never got spins. I may be wrong. Price, no idea, I don't rate any of the Mohawks records but I know some people love them for the breaks etc. Dave Kilworth will know.

I remember the Mohawks Pepsi was pretty in demand among Funk collectors about 10/12 years ago. Managed to find 4/5 copies and sold them @ $200+ each mainly to Japan. Happy days.

Great record. I'd say £30 is a more realistic price.

If you didn't already know, 'Cheer Me Up' was one of the running theme tracks to the 70s 'Globetrotters' kids TV show and you can pick up their original version for buttons (UK RCA, US Kirshner). Not as good as Mohawks cover imo.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.