Mohawks Cheer Me Up Pama

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Didn't as far as I know - there's thousands of this sort of record, collectors only, never got spins. I may be wrong. Price, no idea, I don't rate any of the Mohawks records but I know some people love them for the breaks etc. Dave Kilworth will know.

Social source share

Guest trickbag

intoxica_305.21961.jpg Condition: Ex no p/s Label: Supreme PS 309 Genre: 50s 60s Soul / Blues / R&B Release Country: UK Release Date: 1971

£50 pounds

musicstack

ricky.

Social source share

hmmm, 50 pounds....I am not sure whether I still want to sell it now !!! Quite a nice little uplifting number!!! Ah well, maybe I have to sell something else instead to get funds for a long time want.... bloody record collecting sometimes... I just would love to keep everything :yes:

Social source share

Didn't as far as I know - there's thousands of this sort of record, collectors only, never got spins. I may be wrong. Price, no idea, I don't rate any of the Mohawks records but I know some people love them for the breaks etc. Dave Kilworth will know.

I remember the Mohawks Pepsi was pretty in demand among Funk collectors about 10/12 years ago. Managed to find 4/5 copies and sold them @ $200+ each mainly to Japan. Happy days.

Social source share

Great record. I'd say £30 is a more realistic price.

If you didn't already know, 'Cheer Me Up' was one of the running theme tracks to the 70s 'Globetrotters' kids TV show and you can pick up their original version for buttons (UK RCA, US Kirshner). Not as good as Mohawks cover imo.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!