Yum Yums 'big Thing' Reissue

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

You'll look for a long time then Tim cos it was never issued with Eddie Regan on the other side...

ABC counterfeit, looks superb, pressed in 1977 and at exactly the same time, Eddie Regan done.

The Sapphires issued with Eddie Regan on B side, UK ABC

Edited by Pete S
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Cheers guys, boots and reissues are not my speciality and since it's not for me, I haven't been too inquisitive on what price it command nowadays and what pressings/reissue it came out (I just found out it even had a Stardust release (one of the worst label to own any wich record on I think ) ! But still, she'll be happy with any 'good' sounding sort of reissue. Keep looking... Tim

Social source share

Cheers guys, boots and reissues are not my speciality and since it's not for me, I haven't been too inquisitive on what price it command nowadays and what pressings/reissue it came out (I just found out it even had a Stardust release (one of the worst label to own any wich record on I think ) ! But still, she'll be happy with any 'good' sounding sort of reissue. Keep looking... Tim

Tim there is an ABC bootleg from about 10 years back with some other artist on the B side (Trends?) which you should be able to find cheaply and easily. It's just the 1977 counterfeit which remains very hard to find.

Social source share

Tim there is an ABC bootleg from about 10 years back with some other artist on the B side (Trends?) which you should be able to find cheaply and easily. It's just the 1977 counterfeit which remains very hard to find.

Hi Pete, I have the Sapphires myself (softer spot for me: VOCALS !!!) for myself. Even though I find the Yum Yums also good and different (wich makes it a plus), I for some reason always prefered the Sapphires (against most opinions I guess) and so never was on the look out for it. Even turned down a mint black stock issue for 50 £ some 20 years ago. :facepalm: My friend is really not rich and not into collecting but, she totally fell for it and is having difficulties locating a copy. Wich indeed doesn't prove easy apparently (I wouldn't have imagine that). So the most likely one I could locate cheap and is the one coupled wirth Holly St James (down side to the deal really). Still, if anybody can help me getting one; welcome. Cheers, Tim

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

Are the Yum Yums just the Sapphires using a different singer ?

some groups did used to use different singers ?

Edited by allnightandy
Social source share