Noble And The Uptights - Don't Worry About It"/ Lonely Man - Action

Mega rarity up for grabs here , only ever seen one other copy of this and it went for nearly $1000

an absolute killer dancer

Listen to the attatched file of the dont worry side straight from the vinyl :

ex Condition

500 ukp SOLD !!!!

Please pm if interested

Many thanks

Edited by soulgirl85
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It is Ike Noble. As others have said a pretty rare record. The uptempo side was known about on the scene for some time but never really stuck, maybe down to a shortage of copies on one hand and there just being too many better records about on the other.

The deep soul side is really magnificent, maybe one of the very best true deep rarities.

Edited by garethx
Social source share

"lonely man " is a mega ballad !!!.....had this on two different coloured labels blue with silver top and matt black with silver top...

rare record !!!

franc

Hi guys , yeah this is a mega rarity and such a great double sider ! but im having trouble uploading the soundfile , i keep getting that my mp3 file is too large to upload ! its the same was as i always record my vinyl and upload to here so its strange ??? if someone can help me out and post a clip until i get to the bottom of how to shrink the file id really appreciate it , but being such a rare one i doubt anyone has it .......

cheers

Edited by soulgirl85
Social source share

Hi guys , yeah this is a mega rarity and such a great double sider ! but im having trouble uploading the soundfile , i keep getting that my mp3 file is too large to upload ! its the same was as i always record my vinyl and upload to here so its strange ??? if someone can help me out and post a clip until i get to the bottom of how to shrink the file id really appreciate it , but being such a rare one i doubt anyone has it .......

cheers

sorry sold both my copies and don't have clips...maybe diamondjim who had the previous sale thread has soundfiles you can use(mick had one of my copies).....tony parker also had a copy for sale on here a few years ago in one of his collection sell ups...maybe try him

cheers

franc

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!