Stormy Wynters Mp3

Guest Baz

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What utter rubbish. It was released on a MAJOR label in the USA, it's not a one off unissued acetate. Post it up anyone, if I had it I would!

Well thanks for your opinion Pete. What a little treasure you are.......

My thoughts are that if it gets posted here, it will get booted as a result of it.

That will devalue the site.

But having said that I'm always prepared to listen to other peoples opinions.

Col

Social source share

Well thanks for your opinion Pete. What a little treasure you are.......

My thoughts are that if it gets posted here, it will get booted as a result of it.

That will devalue the site.

But having said that I'm always prepared to listen to other peoples opinions.

Col

I've posted at least 30 unreleased tracks up to this site and as far as I know, none have been booted. Hippo has sent loads up. Several people have. Thats what the site is for, like....

Social source share

As far as I'm aware this record is not in the public domain.

If you have one send it directly to Baz, dont post it here.

Col.

A mate of mine turned 5 or 6 copies of this up in the states late nineties. Thinks he sold 2 to Butch, rest went dirt cheap for swaps etc. I wonder if these are still the only ones that have surfaced, all white demos by the way. Silly b*****d never kept one. Great record, I love it. whistling.gif

Social source share

A mate of mine turned 5 or 6 copies of this up in the states late nineties. Thinks he sold 2 to Butch, rest went dirt cheap for swaps etc. I wonder if these are still the only ones that have surfaced, all white demos by the way. Silly b*****d never kept one. Great record, I love it. whistling.gif

brilliant record. :thumbup:

not all white demos by the way. a member on here posted up an issue. andy dysons words were 'gobsmacked' or something similar.

shane

Social source share

Guest uroffal

A mate of mine turned 5 or 6 copies of this up in the states late nineties. Thinks he sold 2 to Butch, rest went dirt cheap for swaps etc. I wonder if these are still the only ones that have surfaced, all white demos by the way. Silly b*****d never kept one. Great record, I love it. :D

Was a copy on ebay about 3 weeks ago (white demo) sold for around £800

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!