Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi

I don´t know nothing about this record value,

can you help me?

Best

Jadd

please PM or mail stadio00@yahoo.es wicked.gif

A few turned up on ebay around the same time late last year...about the £75 mark at that time I think. Nice record, did consider selling mine a while back but no. It's on Wilkerr and was the same group (or featured the same leader) as the Infinity on White Horse.

Social source share

A few turned up on ebay around the same time late last year...about the £75 mark at that time I think. Nice record, did consider selling mine a while back but no. It's on Wilkerr and was the same group (or featured the same leader) as the Infinity on White Horse.

I like this too. Top sound.

Whilst on Willkerr anyone know how the Ike Strong record "Your love keeps me dancing" got re-recorded by a group called True Image? That one has always puzzled me.....

Social source share

Whilst on Willkerr anyone know how the Ike Strong record "Your love keeps me dancing" got re-recorded by a group called True Image? That one has always puzzled me.....

I think there's a link between the producer of the Ike Strong and True Image. James Terry produced Ike's track and I'm sure he was part of True Image, hence having a go himself I suppose.

Social source share

Hi Steve Flanny here got a 12 of this wots it worth yellow label ?????????

best Flanny

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stadio

Thanks Kooga,

let me if you change your mine about sell the record, ok? :thumbsup:

Happy new year

Jadd

Social source share

Source Advert