6TS History on Radio 2

Guest Kolla

DATE: Wednesday 8th September

TIME: 10pm

STATION: Radio 2

PROGRAMME: 6Ts all-nighters at the 100 club

In the fourth in his series looking at the legendary 100 club, Robert Elms takes a look at the legendary northern soul night.

Poss more details on the BBC's website

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

DATE: Wednesday 8th September

TIME: 10pm

STATION:  Radio 2

PROGRAMME:  6Ts all-nighters at the 100 club

In the fourth in his series looking at the legendary 100 club, Robert Elms takes a look at the legendary northern soul night.

Poss more details on the BBC's website

Is this the fourth part of the 100 Club Story or just his fourth show. If so has anyone recorded them and is anyone recording this one, I might be away with work Wednesday.

Guest Johnny One Trout

Chalky you can hear any BBC radio show on line at least 7 days after the show by logging on to the archieve shows so you should be able to hear it mucker ;o))

John

Chalky you can hear any BBC radio show on line at least 7 days after the show by logging on to the archieve shows so you should be able to hear it mucker ;o))

John

Just had a look for this one John, couldn't find a link for last week. Was only a quick look in schedules so will have a good butchers later.

Guest Johnny One Trout

I'm pretty sure that they keep them active for 7 days so it should be there somewhere ;o))

You could always pm ali in an hour or so she would deffo know where to find it. She's not in at the moment as she is on her way to pick her darling husband up at the moment ;o)))) Just hope there aren't any caravans on the road between here and Chelters

John

I often listen to Elms lunchtime shows - a bit quirky at times and he can be a bit of a professional cockernee but he does give lots of interesting gen on London town.

He often drops a few soul records in on his shows - did a good shot at a Womack anthology about 2 months ago - and overall he usually does drop an interesting and eclectic mix music wise.

more importantly, he has this bloke come in on his friday show who does a bit on london pub crawls - very useful indeed (apart from that they only run to 4 or 5 pubs, but it makes a good start).

Scotty

Don't get too excited, Robert Elms wasn't exactly an inciteful interviewer.

You wasn't wrong, Ady! Just had a listen after coming in from work, the Northern Soul bit, lasts about 2 minutes.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Saturday(just a shame it's the weekend before payday) and hope to pick up one or two things by the toilet...

...records I was thinking about! LOL

You wasn't wrong, Ady! Just had a listen after coming in from work, the Northern Soul bit, lasts about 2 minutes.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Saturday(just a shame it's the weekend before payday) and hope to pick up one or two things by the toilet...

...records I was thinking about! LOL

I listened to it last week and was waiting to hear about the northern soul conection, just as Ady was being interviewed someone rang me, so I missed it LOL