Rare Northern For Sale

Guest jeffthevest

Guest jeffthevest

Pat & the blenders...just because / good good lovin.fast Eddie records. Ex condition .name on just because side. £350.00.

Malcolm hayes...put your love to the test / I gotta be with you. Filmways records demo..mint condition looks unplayed..£120.00

Ideals....mighty lover/ dancing in the USA...boo-ga-loo records....ex condition.£100.00...... ON HOLD

Joe Tex..old time lover / is rather have you..dial records..ex / m condition £75.00

Ray pollard ...its a sad thing /all the things you are ..united artist's demo. Ex / m condition £90.00

Roger Hatcher...sweetest girl in the world/ I'm gonna dedicate my song to you..excello records ex / m condition.£150.00

Little Oscar...empty bottles / suicide blues...Palos records. Ex condition £ 125.00

Sammy Ambrose...this diamond ring / bad night.... Vg++ / ex condition £60.00

Eddie wilso ...toast to the lady /just call on me. Tollie records .Vg++ condition £75.00.

Trends ....dance with me baby /to be happy enough...smash demo ex condition £40.00

Jimmy miller...on a back street /break my heart..counterpoint records... Ex condition...£40.00

£2.00 delivery UK ......£4.00 worldwide

Payment by PayPal as gift please.

Any info call me on 07828656372.

Cheers Jeff

Edited by jeffthevest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source