New Set Sales - Veda / 100% Pure Poison (Uk 7" DJ ) / Little Beaver / Gospel Classics Etc

I'm just piecing together my new Set Sale list - all 7"s this month and if you aren't already on my priority mailing list (subscribers get to see the new arrivals 48 hours before they are offered any where else) then get in touch via PM or email on mail@resolutionrecords.co.uk to give me your email address and I'll add you to my Mailing List. Some of the 45s on offer this month include:

Jackie Lee 'Darkest Days' (ABC/USA) first press

Sam Dees 'Fragile, Handle With Care' (Atlantic/USA)

Litttle Beaver 'Listen To My Heartbeat' (Cat/USA)

The Gospel Classics 'More Love, That's What We Need' (Chess/UK)

Jan Jones 'Independant Woman' (Daywood/USA)

100% Pure Poison 'You Keep Coming Back' (EMI/UK) demo copy

Three Pieces 'I Need You Girl' (Fantasy/UK) demo copy

AJ Brown 'Making Love Together' (Maestro/JA)

Flame N'King & The Bold Ones 'Ho Happy Day' (NYCS/USA)

Enchantment 'Call On Me' (Polydor/USA)

Four Below Zero 'ESP Pts 1 & 2' (P&P/USA)

Veda 'What's It All About' (West Sounds)

...and loads more - 250 top drawer 45s...thx...Mark Rez

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I need people's names and email addresses or I can't add you to my Mailing List - ok? Some people have PM'd saying 'please add me to your mailing list mate'...

I can't add people unless I have their name / email addresses cos it's an online email service and it works in a certain way.

Ta...Mark Rez

Social source share

People who know me will know that I've had some amazing records down the years but I can honestly say that this will be the BEST 7" List I've ever done in all of my almost-20 years being a dealer - grown men are gonna weep when they see this stuff...

Cheers...Mark Rez

Social source share

Cheers to all who PM'd me to get on the priority mailing list for my new Set Sales early next week - have added everybody...

I'm not selling anything from the List till it actually goes live early next week, no matter what people say, this has to be fair to everybody - you'll see an email notification from me as soon as it's good to go when all will be revealed - most of this gear is in Ex+/M- shape and I believe a LOT of it to be unplayed - many, many demo copies in there too - some stuff I've never actually seen promo copies of before - just amazing...

Keep em coming...cheers...Mark Rez

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!