The Biggest Floor Filler In The Uk?

Not wishing to get anybody at it, nor an attempt to research a new 'top 500', but can we all agree on the undisputed No.1 Floorfiller UK wide?

Surely the most consistent track played over the last 3 yrs is The Brothers-Are You Ready For This.

Now before anyone squirms and ridicules the statement, take a deep breath and imagine playing it tonight to anywhere outside of a real hardcore(and even there it might surprise you!)

Under the microscope its sort of half Night Fever, a bit of Northern and general disco too. But to dancers(NOT collectors) it really is bigger than FRANK WILSON, THE MELLO SOULS and any 'under played' 'over played' 'obscure' 'r&b' 'crossover' side you care to mention.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news! Happy New Year.

First DJ at the Kings Hall All Nighter, Stoke on NY Eve(in fact anywhere that's on!) to play it, gets.......(tick the box)

A/ THE SACK

B/ A BONUS

C/ A VISIT TO THE NEAREST DOCTOR

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not wishing to get anybody at it, nor an attempt to research a new 'top 500', but can we all agree on the undisputed No.1 Floorfiller UK wide?

Surely the most consistent track played over the last 3 yrs is The Brothers-Are You Ready For This.

Now before anyone squirms and ridicules the statement, take a deep breath and imagine playing it tonight to anywhere outside of a real hardcore(and even there it might surprise you!)

Under the microscope its sort of half Night Fever, a bit of Northern and general disco too. But to dancers(NOT collectors) it really is bigger than FRANK WILSON, THE MELLO SOULS and any 'under played' 'over played' 'obscure' 'r&b' 'crossover' side you care to mention.

First DJ at the Kings Hall All Nighter, Stoke on NY Eve(in fact anywhere that's on!) to play it, gets.......(tick the box)

A/ THE SACK

B/ A BONUS

Will that be the vocal Kev?,album track i believe?..... :thumbsup:
Social source share

I'd have thought it would be something like:

Cashmeres - Showstopper

Dee Dee Sharp - Deep Dark Secret

Montclairs - Hey You! Don't You Fight It

Col.

Col-A truly magnificent THREE but surely not even close to the BROTHERS in serious dance floor action. In terms of danceability its off the Richter Scale. I appreciate the bulk of SS will struggle to get their head around it(me too!) But it really is the new No.1 post-millenium. Hard to swallow I know.

Remember I am talking the majority of venues that have no problem in playing it.

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

I see were you are coming from with this Kev, I agree it does do the floor at most places, but I can't believe it out do's Frank Wilson (Something that drives me insane, I wish it would disappeared for 25 years). Then there is that DELLS tune "Wear it on your face" another tune that could be lost for a while.

Social source share

A/ THE SACK

B/ A BONUS

Nothing wrong with it Kev could do with being 3 mins thou, still trying to remember which US TV show it was from.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!