Santa Soul-what Did He Bring You?

Reg

• Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Little Bob - My Heart Is On Fire - arrived Christmas Eve, not from Santa as i treated myself.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Love it, see it on cookies sales list for £60 good price that :yes:

Social source share

Got a lovely clean dj promo copy of the Zu Zu Blues Band - Zu Zu Man through the post on Fri 23rd - (did a trade with Andy Powell) so been driving the Mrs. mad with that since.... and also waiting on a copy of Thelma Jones - Stronger (Barry) to arrive from Manship - (a treat for myself for putting with the brother & sister In Law and their childen from hell on Xmas day with out saying something I'd have regreted when sober! ..... ) :yes:

Social source share

yes ,yes, yes, another" now that youve gone" lover ,top tune that equals some big money things, pure quality.

Nice one Baz :P

Nuffin record-wise for me :P but did get some money from relatives to spend on "something I want" so I suspect that might be something vinyl :P:thumbsup:

Edited by rachel
Social source share

yes ,yes, yes, another" now that youve gone" lover ,top tune that equals some big money things, pure quality.

thats 3 of us then :thumbsup:

Got a lovely clean dj promo copy of the Zu Zu Blues Band - Zu Zu Man through the post on Fri 23rd

I can just imagine the big smile on your face when this arrived Rowly. Nice one! :thumbsup:

Social source share

A nice new 200 watt amp , A new mixer , and some new speakers, The mixers ace I can record my 45s staight out the back and on to my lap top and I can play all my MP3s Of my laptop and through my Amp and boy is it loud, :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest mark shepherd

kam turntable that plugs into laptop to download from vinyl to c.d. ( she forgot to get the softwear though :ohmy:

headphones that work via infra red - soul in every room plus the garden

impalas - speed up

lyrics - so glad

majors - lost in the city

all round good guy that santa :shhh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!