Few Biggies For Sale

Guest Lam man

Guest Lam man

Harrison Brothers - Run for your life - VG++ -Balou - Plays great, has no 89 written on label in pen and an American Radio sticker offers around £200 +

Jackson Bothers - I Gotta hear it from you - EX - Providence - Yellow Demo £125

Spooners Crowd - Two In The Morning - EX - Cadet - £75

Ray Scott - The Real Thing - EX - Decca - £75

London Fogg - Trippin - Imperial - VG++ - £40

Mandrill - Too Late - Arista - VG++ £35

6T's 100 Club 20th Single - Judy Clay - Since you Came Along / Johnnie Taylor - Please Let Me In EX - £40

Theresa Lindsay - Gotta Find A Way - Correct - Tone - EX -£20

Hank Jacobs - Elijah Rockin With Soul - Call Me - VG+ - Plays really realy well, ideal for DJ'ing £70

Garnet Mimms - As Long As I Have You - UA - EX - This is NOT the French issue, but the live recording - Sensible offers please

Jay Griffin - Lucky Me - Now - EX - Genuine and sensible offers on this one please.

A footnote to the Jay Griffin before certain individuals start posting crap questioning my integrity.

I was asked to sell this for someone a few weeks back, which I agreed to do.

At the time of me posting this on here and another site, he had already sold it, which I was unaware of at the time I put it up for sale.

Since then the guy that "bit his arm off" to get the 7, has failed to pay up, so its going up again.

I am currently holding the record in my box, and will post it to who ever comes up with the best offer.

Thanks for looking, any queries, drop me a line.

Cheers.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Harrison Brothers - Run for your life - VG++ -Balou - Plays great, has no 89 written on label in pen and an American Radio sticker offers around £200 +

6T's 100 Club 20th Single - Judy Clay - Since you Came Along / Johnnie Taylor - Please Let Me In EX - £40

Hank Jacobs - Elijah Rockin With Soul - Call Me - VG+ - Plays really realy well, ideal for DJ'ing £70

Garnet Mimms - As Long As I Have You - UA - EX - This is NOT the French issue, but the live recording - Sensible offers please

Jay Griffin - Lucky Me - Now - EX - Genuine and sensible offers on this one please, don't have time for clowns

A footnote to the Jay Griffin before certain individuals start posting crap questioning my integrity.

At the time of me posting this on here and another site, he had already sold it, which I was unaware of at the time I put it up for sale.

Since then the guy that "bit his arm off" to get the 7, has failed to pay up, so its going up again.

I am currently holding the record in my box, and will post it to who ever comes up with the best offer.

Cheers.

Have you read "How to influence and win Friends"?

Mm, doesn't sound like it.

:facepalm:

Social source share

Guest Lam man

Have you read "How to influence and win Friends"?

Mm, doesn't sound like it.

:facepalm:

Lol, comedian right ?Like I said mate, my integrity was questioned and certain crap was posted on here.
Social source share

Guest Lam man

That is a fair and valid point my friend. If it was MY record, then I would do the honorable thing. But it is not mine and he has now been given a few pointers to how much that particular 7 is worth. He only wanted what he paid for it around 15 years ago, but when he was offered £75, he started asking questions. The disappointing thing was, no one at any point asked why it was so cheap when listed originally, and everyone would have known that it was quite rare. I'm not a dealer and am not on here that often so I am well out of the loop on values. To be honest trying to do someone a "favour" has caused me no end of hassle and I'm not doing it again for anyone !. I take it you are a friend of the person who originally "bought" it when first listed ?.

Social source share

That is a fair and valid point my friend. If it was MY record, then I would do the honorable thing. But it is not mine and he has now been given a few pointers to how much that particular 7 is worth. He only wanted what he paid for it around 15 years ago, but when he was offered £75, he started asking questions. The disappointing thing was, no one at any point asked why it was so cheap when listed originally, and everyone would have known that it was quite rare. I'm not a dealer and am not on here that often so I am well out of the loop on values. To be honest trying to do someone a "favour" has caused me no end of hassle and I'm not doing it again for anyone !. I take it you are a friend of the person who originally "bought" it when first listed ?.

I've no idea who 'bought' it when first listed or at what price. I just think it's a simple solution.

To avoid the hassle let your friend post it for sale I'm sure he'd soon get to as many posts as you have and be as much in the loop on prices as you also he can risk any damage to his own reputation rather than yours.

Social source share

Jay Griffin - Lucky Me - Now - EX - Genuine and sensible offers on this one please, don't have time for clowns

Cheers.

Jay Griffin is a current in demand 45 ,about £200+ if that helps :)

Social source share

Guest Lam man

Lam Man

I dont have time for clowns either which is why I've edited your initial post.

My advice is to stick to just selling the 45s.

Bringing previous bad-feeling into this ad has just resulted in creating more.

ROD [Forum Moderator]

Social source share

Guest Lam man

Rod, I wanted to set the record straight BEFORE the rubbish started.

Surely I have the right to defend myself against any accusation about my integrity.

I disagree that it has created more bad feeling as well, bit of healthy debate never hurt anyone and anything I have written is the truth.

Lets be honest as well, how many people would let a record go for less than a tenth than it is currently worth.

As I said previously, wish I hadn't agreed to sell the 7"s for the mate.

The others listed are all mine, its only the Jay Griffin that is his.

Wish he would get his own computer and save me all the agg !

Social source share

Rod, I wanted to set the record straight BEFORE the rubbish started.

Surely I have the right to defend myself against any accusation about my integrity.

I disagree that it has created more bad feeling as well, bit of healthy debate never hurt anyone and anything I have written is the truth.

Lets be honest as well, how many people would let a record go for less than a tenth than it is currently worth.

As I said previously, wish I hadn't agreed to sell the 7"s for the mate.

The others listed are all mine, its only the Jay Griffin that is his.

Wish he would get his own computer and save me all the agg !

You could have just locked the post in the 1st instance and that would have saved you all the grief :yes:

Social source share

Guest jb000

Jay Griffin is a current in demand 45 ,about £200+ if that helps :)

I played it at Ghetto Soul club on Sunday! :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!