Uniques "give Me Another Chance" Esar - Value?

Guest jinx74

Guest jinx74

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good current value i should try to move my copy for? Thanks for any help yall can give me.

Label and vinyl are in VG condition.

UniquesGiveMeAnotherChanceEsar-Sacramento.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

maybe you already did this, but i imagine people at a funk forum would have a better idea.

the popsike entries are funny because the late 2009 sale copied the text from the 2006 sale, including text about how the record will be included on an upcoming ace/kent comp.

Social source share

Guest jinx74

yeah i cant get a read on those auctions. theyre so extreme.... is there a "funk" site? seriously bob i will post on here, waxi, soulstrut, and facebook. i dont know anywhere else.

i dont get out much on the internet.... i stay close to home

Social source share

yeah i cant get a read on those auctions. theyre so extreme.... is there a "funk" site? seriously bob i will post on here, waxi, soulstrut, and facebook. i dont know anywhere else.

i dont get out much on the internet.... i stay close to home

i'm not on there but fryer mantis is / was the main funk forum. i heard there's a new one? someone here should know.

Social source share

It is an incredibly rare record - the full storey is in Super Funk Volume 5 on BGP.

It was a custom press of 200 and I think those two on popsike are the only two that have come up for sale.

I think it really is a case of suck it and see, if your lucky you may hit the jackpot.

Social source share

It is an incredibly rare record - the full storey is in Super Funk Volume 5 on BGP.

It was a custom press of 200 and I think those two on popsike are the only two that have come up for sale.

I think it really is a case of suck it and see, if your lucky you may hit the jackpot.

if it's as rare as that you can offer it as a private sale to a heavy collector without risking ebay

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!