Are You Brave Enough To Admit

Guest Netspeaky

Guest Netspeaky

Just taking Kev's theme a little further, who's brave enough to admit to tunes you just had to have, then in hindsight, wish you hadn't bothered.

I'll start the ball rolling:

Psychedelic Soul - SAXIE RUSSELL Use to dance my self silly when this came on, then got a copy, played at home and it lost all the magic, inane noise that hurt my ears.

I'm not after people defending records on this thread, just want to know your mis-buys, so please keep it on track. Remember everyone will have a pet hate, that is loved by everyone else, so again please keep to the thread. Feel free to comment why said record you bought was a personal mistake. :yes::yes::yes::lol::lol:

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Netspeaky

Just taking Kev's theme a little further, who's brave enough to admit to tunes you just had to have, then in hindsight, wish you hadn't bothered.

I'll start the ball rolling:

Psychedelic Soul - SAXIE RUSSELL Use to dance my self silly when this came on, then got a copy, played at home and it lost all the magic, inane noise that hurt my ears.

I'm not after people defending records on this thread, just want to know your mis-buys, so please keep it on track. Remember everyone will have a pet hate, that is loved by everyone else, so again please keep to the thread. Feel free to comment why said record you bought was a personal mistake. :yes::yes::yes::lol::lol:

43 people read this so far and no one bought a duff record? strange.

Social source share

4 for me.

Alfie Davidson - Love is a serious business (12") , Danced none stop to this, bought it played it to death, fraid I hate's it now.

Major Lance - You don't want me no more - Canadian Epic. Liked it year's ago, love foreign stuff, once bought realised the appeal was foreign rather than the actual record. ( I know most like it)!

Mike Pedicin - Burn't toast & black coffee - Federal. Thought a bit different quite liked, once bought & played a bit thought it was sh.t!

Paul Sindab - I was a fool - Powertree dj. Adored this record, bought it and loved it. For personal reason's now hate it, shall we just say, sadly it became my signature tune!!

Karen.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert