Choice Of Colour - Your Love Label Info

anyone help on this one

if just recieved a mint copy of choice of colour on an issue

its beigey white with apt in yellow and black no block like the traditional issue

have I got summatt special or have i been duped its got 60060 roughly scratched in the runout

it appears to look like new any one cast any light

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

anyone help on this one

if just recieved a mint copy of choice of colour on an issue

its beigey white with apt in yellow and black no block like the traditional issue

have I got summatt special or have i been duped its got 60060 roughly scratched in the runout

it appears to look like new any one cast any light

I don't know if it's legit or not but that is an alternate apt label design (if it is what I think you're describing) that appears on other records. The fully guaranteed 45 on apt came with both label designs.

Social source share

Brian,here`s my copy if this is helpful to you,cheers..

post-2848-0-66057300-1339284087_thumb.jp

Dave f.....

I can't find a pic on the internet but the other apt label design has like an Apt logo with the yellow surrounded by black (or vice versa). it's a real apt label design. I haven't seen it on the choice of color, I say probably legit but much rarer.

Social source share

my copy looks the same as daves. in the runout it says 60060-1A then theres what looks like 3 letter L squiggiled together laid on their side......on the youre twenty one today side the runout is 60059-RE- 1 then about an inch away from that it says 1A and then 4 x L`s laid on their side. mine is a vinyl copy. i know theres styrene copies and also the `you love` mispresses on vinyl also

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Reading the above post's - seem's it's quiet a turn up - should it be "proved" a rare one and not a poor non - label related copy !!

Social source share

theres nothing other than the number wish i could do a scan i'll try in work tommorrow

seller swears its original and paid a lot for it

hi flanny.the only reason i posted about this.was cause i seen a copy of this for sale a couple of years ago & thought it was cheap.then read further on the ebay page & it said re-issue.i didnt spend much time on it once i seen that,so cant remember what it looked like.so it might of been a boot or re-issue they were selling.maybe someone has more info on it.

Social source share

Ive had three of these over the years all the same design as Dave picture. I've kept the one with the "You Love" title error which I assume is the rarer of the two on that design. Never seen another design though so you could have a really hard one there Flanny.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert