Tribulations .. You Gave Me Up For Promises

Casper

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
Guest Dr Pickles

Tribulations .. you gave me up for promises ........... original only please :) at least vg+ ..pm me.

cheers , casper .

I know these replies never help but.......

What a great record. Little Willie put me onto this in hushed tones in Bidds carpark a couple of years ago. Slow start, but when it kicks in you have to hold onto something bolted down.

Great to see interest in this.

ATB

Doc

Social source share

Used to be a spin for Guy years back and I've tried it too but the intro at about 50 seconds is juts to long. Tis a great track though.

What is it worth these days?

Remember Brian Rae asking me what this was about 8 years ago, he used to play it off

a copy with the label so badly worn he had no idea who it was.

lovely flip mamas love, well worth a play.

kev

Social source share

I know these replies never help but.......

What a great record. Little Willie put me onto this in hushed tones in Bidds carpark a couple of years ago. Slow start, but when it kicks in you have to hold onto something bolted down.

Great to see interest in this.

ATB

Doc

Remember hearing this at Paul's rare night in Bradford 3 or 4 years ago. Me and Willie were talking and weren't really concentrating at the time...........we initially thought two different records had been played (because of the long intro,, lol!!!! Think it was played by Richard Charter from Carlisle that particular night.

Sold one for £30 last year.

:thumbsup: .

• Helpful 1
Social source share

hi carol Richard here ,yes it was me at pauls do that played it, cracking tune, and now selling it along with all my records.

casper have pm,d you ..cheers Richard

Hi Richard..............hope you're keeping OK.................yep, remember you kindly letting me in on this one..............went straight on the web and bought it the next day!!!

ATB, Carol :thumbsup:

Social source share