• Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Any got a copy of Knowhere to run--Seeburg Spotlite Band---Seeburg that they

are willing to trade / sell..

Regards Ian Cunliffe....07970255276

ian youre the only guy ive heard mention this record in years, my mate bought one from cliff camfield 13 years ago ive been looking for it ever since.......all the other seeburg stuffs shite

Social source share

ian youre the only guy ive heard mention this record in years, my mate bought one from cliff camfield 13 years ago ive been looking for it ever since.......all the other seeburg stuffs shite

====================================================================

I sold one to Cliff at Westhaughton cricket club sold another to Tim Brown and one to

Phil Wainwright or Barnsey i,ve had four copies over the years but can i find one now

for myself can i hell :angry:

Best Wishes Lenny for 2006

Ian Cunliffe

Social source share

I used to have this,with about half dozen Seeburg things,differant colour labels for differant styles of music,nowhere to run being light blue,Seeburg being the name of a juke box manufacturer,seeburg band being a house band,doing cover`s for they`re juke box`s,they do look luverly..... :D try seeburg records/juke box,they some times sell juke box stuff,in house stuff,lots of collectors out there.

Edited by ken
Social source share

I used to have this,with about half dozen Seeburg things,differant colour labels for differant styles of music,nowhere to run being light blue,Seeburg being the name of a juke box manufacturer,seeburg band being a house band,doing cover`s for they`re juke box`s,they do look luverly..... :) try seeburg records/juke box,they some times sell juke box stuff,in house stuff,lots of collectors out there.

red

Social source share