Happy Hogmanay

Guest hammy

Just wanted to say Happy Hogmanay to everyone out the in soul land.

I wish everyone all the best. To those I know well on the scene who know the hellish times I went through earlier this year, I owe each and all of you an enormous debt of gratitude especially Chalky, Rachel, Karen Crane, Andy Dyson, Kenny Burrell, Keith Money, Baz, Lenny Harkins, Gaz, Soulmac and the rest of the Gennas crew, Ali, Tam, Richie Conn, Steve Riddell, Tubbs, Shane Higgins, Kev Murphy, Garv, Alan Coney, Melv, Jolly, Ian Cunliffe and all other the people who took the time to send me messages when it really did go tits up.

I've lost my house, half my records, my marriage but - in a weird way - I feel absolutely great. It's put the whole scene in context for me - and there's some tremendous punters out there. Happy memories of the Scotland vs England dayers remain fresh in the memory for me.

LIfe's too short. Roll on 2006.

Hammy

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Netspeaky

I wish everyone all the best. To those I know well on the scene who know the hellish times I went through earlier this year, I owe each and all of you an enormous debt of gratitude especially Chalky, Rachel, Karen Crane, Andy Dyson, Kenny Burrell, Keith Money, Baz, Lenny Harkins, Gaz, Soulmac and the rest of the Gennas crew, Ali, Tam, Richie Conn, Steve Riddell, Tubbs, Shane Higgins, Kev Murphy, Garv, Alan Coney, Melv, Jolly, Ian Cunliffe and all other the people who took the time to send me messages when it really did go tits up.

I've lost my house, half my records, my marriage but - in a weird way - I feel absolutely great. It's put the whole scene in context for me - and there's some tremendous punters out there. Happy memories of the Scotland vs England dayers remain fresh in the memory for me.

Hammy

2006 has to be a better year for you, all the best :D
Social source share

Hammy

Hammy

Hope 2006 brings you better than 2005

All the best mate,

Bill.

Social source share

Hammy

happy new year hammy,

see you at the corn exchange on the 21st.

lenny

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert