Rotations On Debrossard, Si-Berians On Ricardo, Few More

Guest Modesto soul

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Joan, the Elements 45 this guy´s selling seems to be a part-trade with a fellow collector, who never received his 45 and tried to contact this seller for 1.5 months now...

Right, at least now people know the history behind the record. Apologies for my bluntness but I can't be doing with all this secrecy stuff. If there's something to say, say it :thumbsup:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Copied and pasted from the Hassle Free Group:

í…½-- NEGATIVE FEEDBACK --

Well it pains me to say it, but unfortunately this has to be done.. Those who deal with me here, and i do quite a bit on this page, know that in most cases (at least for anything $100 in value or more) i insist on having parcels shipped with tracking. When a buyer fails to supply you with the requisite tracking details after numerous requests, then you know something is not right. Randy SavageSoul, i am extremely disappointed that you have the nerve to even think about ripping me off when we are both here on an open forum. Not only did you never send tracking digits for the Vonciel Myers record i paid you for, you also kept the very rare Elements Del-Nita 45 i sent you as part of the deal. Shameless low act. Unfortunately i've accidentally missed the cut-off for escalating the Paypal dispute (which you failed to respond to) further, to a claim. So you win, by about 450 or so Dollars. Congratulations big man! Hassle Free members, you've been warned.

Peace,

AD

Social source share

Guest Modesto soul

I never read anything this man put out about me on facebook. he mast have set it to were i could not read it which you can do that on facebook. i had his 45 sent out and i am sorry he did not receive it he got his money back.

I deal way more here on soul source and no one has had a problem with me. i would rarely sell on facebook because a post is gone after a day. I always responded to Alex's e-mails, but i would go weeks with out hearing from him, so i assumed he must have received his record.

Edited by Modesto soul
Social source share

I never read anything this man put out about me on facebook. he mast have set it to were i could not read it which you can do that on facebook. i had his 45 sent out and i am sorry he did not receive it he got his money back and as far as the elements goes i paid him for this 45.

I deal way more here on soul source and no one has had a problem with me. i would rarely sell on facebook because a post is gone after a day. I always responded to Alex's e-mails, but i would go weeks with out hearing from him, so i assumed he must have received his record.

You might want to try opening up some dialogue again, as this doesn't seem to be resolved at all from Alex's view point....

Edited by Atomic Dog 72
Social source share