Cleggy/clifton/mecca 70S Stompers

Patto

Blimey - used to listen to this thinking 2001 sounded like something from space age times. And it's now almost 2013! Where have the years gone - have we spent them wisely. Personally, I've f*cked up big style. 2013 - gonna get myself together, sho nuff now together, you can bet your bottom dollar it's together.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Another Mecca, cleggy oldie/modern ??

Not sure about Mecca Barry - I'm a young lad! :rolleyes: Clifton Hall and Cleethorpes? :g:

it's a good un anyway. That has to be the same label as

I wonder why the Midsong and Midland?

Tyrone is definitely Clifton Hall and Cleethorpes - probably latter wigan too. Love it.

Peter

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Yep - Clifton & Cleggy.

Happy New year Peter.

Sean

Happy New Year my friend. I hope you and yours are very well. I'm still learning after all these years - I might not have seen you for a while, but keep picking up on the tips and podcasts! You're a top soul man and a gentleman Sir.

Peter

Social source share

Happy New Year my friend. I hope you and yours are very well. I'm still learning after all these years - I might not have seen you for a while, but keep picking up on the tips and podcasts! You're a top soul man and a gentleman Sir.

Peter

Gawd bless you Peter.

You are really something.

PM Me your Address. Got something for ya.

All the best for 2013.

Sean

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest tommymac

everybody seems to have forgotten about "candy" played as by the softones but actually first class first played from the lp,i believe before a few singles turned up.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!