Mike

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

We complain make a fuss, have a pop and they still bootleg whatever the f*** they like, trouble is if the person or persons behind this were named i'm pretty sure you would all be very shocked more the case of don't do as i do do as i say it's fucking wrong and i wish we could do something about it but we can't, it's really hard to stop this when they are openly on sale on the net and in well known record shops alongside the clocks,patches, t - shirts, dodgy cd's which are claimed to be legit and all the other crap that makes my skin crawl, you can't claim to be purist and a know it all then do the complete opposite, some people on this scene have double standards and are simply only interested in making as much money as they can for as little effort as possible, well another one of the many fucked up things that has fueled me to step down from it all for however long it takes to calm down.

You can buy into this crap if you want as i have said before who am i to tell people how or what to collect and how to spend their own money but this is just taking the piss and basically sticking two fingers up to the rare soul scene and saying f*** it don't matter, well it does matter and if i find out who's behind them then maybe it's time to inform the MCPS/BPI and let then deal with it or on the other hand do we really care, not sure if i do anymore to be perfectly honest.

Reagards - Mark Bicknell.

Let's see what happens.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!