Stafford Top Of The World Photos

Guest woody no1

look like im selling burgers chalky not looking through records dont know why iv got a baseball cap those were the days mate!!!!!! absolutely muntered

found this two

post-26852-0-27915500-1342874987_thumb.j

Edited by woody no1
Social source share

look like im selling burgers chalky not looking through records dont know why iv got a baseball cap those were the days mate!!!!!! absolutely muntered

found this two

Bloody hell mate. I was so engrossed in scanning and editing them that I didn't look properly who was in the photos other than what I had wrote down.

Muntered :lol: them were the days as they say.

I've just lifted the one of you and Adam for my site :thumbsup:

Social source share

Atmospheric shots indeed from a time where cameras were still insignificant. All the big guns of the time, Clarkie, Guy, Keb, Brady but please remind me, whats the name of the fella in the hunting jacket with the tache... bugging me to death. Bring back Stafford :thumbup:

Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Atmospheric shots indeed from a time where cameras were still insignificant. All the big guns of the time, Clarkie, Guy, Keb, Brady but please remind me, whats the name of the fella in the hunting jacket with the tache... bugging me to death. Bring back Stafford :thumbup:

Steve

Ady Pountain

Social source share

Hi,

Great to see Neil's photos. He was a professional if I remember correctly and it really shows.

The shot of Tommo really captures his laid back swagger. However, I am still bemused by Dave Thorley's radiation suit.....

Eddie Holman was probably the best act I saw live. He started with 'I surrender' and I didn't realise he was on. The rendition was so perfect I thought the previous DJ was still playing records.

Stafford brought us some great nights, great acts and a great attitude to music that has not been matched since.

Regards

Ion

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest Byrney

found this two

You look so calm and collected here mate, no doubt before one of the famous Woody capers that involves liberal amounts of mischief and mayhem.

Good to see you on here Woody.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!