Not Sure Who To Inform

Codfromderby

nor sure how to inform all of this but thought i better let you know, just tried to access this post and aol,and windows did not like this at all and shut down my computer with a strange warning on screen "do not switch of your computer windows is updating, never seen this before from windows or aol, just thought i,d let you know

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest NASHEE

nor sure how to inform all of this but thought i better let you know, just tried to access this post and aol,and windows did not like this at all and shut down my computer with a strange warning on screen "do not switch of your computer windows is updating, never seen this before from windows or aol, just thought i,d let you know

I've seen this message before when i've received automatic updates from microsoft, but only when i've shut my PC down by the normal method.

Social source share

I've had this a few times when I've tried to download an addition ... I always thought it was something to do with having viruses on the post ... is that right?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!