Rsg Anniversary Last Friday

Yes doesn't time fly RSG's 25th Anniversary Friday 20th January @ Westcott Social Ashenden Road Westcott Nr Bicester HP18 OPD Guest DJ's Brian Rae & Tony Ellis along with Shaun Byrnes Wayne Pugh Mark Sargent & yours truly Jon Buck from 7.30 till 1.30 £7 on the door, Free Exclusive DJ Cd to Everbody through the door featuring The Scenes Top DJs that have Played @ RSG over the past 25 Years.........

Edited by jonbuck
  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yes doesn't time fly RSG's 25th Anniversary Friday 20th January @ Westcott Social Ashenden Road Westcott Nr Bicester HP18 OPD Guest DJ's Brian Rae & Tony Ellis along with Shaun Byrnes Wayne Pugh Mark Sargent & yours truly Jon Buck from 7.30 till 1.30 £7 on the door, Free Exclusive DJ Cd to Everbody through the door featuring The Scenes Top DJs that have Played @ RSG over the past 25 Years.........

Looking forward to this, can't belive Jon has been doing RSG for 25 years, where have all the years gone? this is about the same amount of time Jon & I have been together,

Sue

Guest Andy Kempster

Looking forward to this, can't belive Jon has been doing RSG for 25 years, where have all the years gone? this is about the same amount of time Jon & I have been together,

Sue

that would explain jon's hairline then sue!

Guest SHAUN BYRNES

HI ALL,

WOW 25th ANNIVERSARY!! I CAN STILL REMEMBER MY FIRST RSG BACK IN 1982 IN HARPENDEN!!! TWO CARS & LOADS OF SCOOTERS,WENT FROM AYLESBURY,ONE OF THE CARS HAD A CRASH ON THE TRING BYPASS.WHEN WE GOT THEIR IN THE END,THE MODS & BIKERS WERE FIGHTING OUTSIDE!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

WELCOME TO R.S.G. ohmy.gif

WELL YOU KNOW THE REST FROM THEN!

IF YOU ALL COULD MAKE THE TIME TO COME TO THIS LAND MARK O'KAYSION,THANKS, NOT FOR ME BUT FOR MR RSG(BUCKY) whistling.gif

LETS GET IT PACKED TO THE RAFTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

LOVE & KISSES

SHAUN "B" :thumbsup:

P.S THE MODS WON THE FIGHT, OF COURSE sad.gif

WOW 25th ANNIVERSARY!!

WELL YOU KNOW THE REST FROM THEN!

IF YOU ALL COULD MAKE THE TIME TO COME TO THIS LAND MARK O'KAYSION,THANKS, NOT FOR ME BUT FOR MR RSG(BUCKY)

LETS GET IT PACKED TO THE RAFTERS

We have a few Coaches coming for this one, There is a 35 Seater coming from Hemel which I have organised- still a few seats left - & Cressi is trying to muster up a Posse for a Bus from East Herts Area namley Letchworth-Hitchin-Stevenage Area contact her if interested @ cressinda.lewis@ntlworld.com ....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

Edited by jonbuck
Guest Warmnjuicy

We have a few Coaches coming for this one, There is a 35 Seater coming from Hemel which I have organised- still a few seats left - & Cressi is trying to muster up a Posse for a Bus from East Herts Area namley Letchworth-Hitchin-Stevenage Area contact her if interested @ cressinda.lewis@ntlworld.com ....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

Thanks for that John

I am trying to muster a posse - from Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Dunstable, Luton, Welwyn Garden City, POtters Bar. Please let me know, coz it would be good to go by coach means we can all drink if we want and no one gets lost!

Feel free to email me cressida.l@ntlworld.com and put your name on the list, need to know Wednesday latest so I can organise the coach/mini bus, but preferably a coach would be good!

Spread the word and get in touch

Thank - Cressi x whistling.gif

HEY JON REMEMBER THIS ONE - THINK YOU PUT THE WRONG YEAR ON THE FLYER MATE whistling.gif

post-690-1137361121_thumb.jpg

HEY JON REMEMBER THIS ONE - THINK YOU PUT THE WRONG YEAR ON THE FLYER MATE

This Pre Date RSG if the date on the Flyer was Correct it would have ment I was running do's @ the age of 12....it was in fact 1980....on the night I had a Raffle....First Prize a Gram of Wizz....2nd Prize was 6 Dexerdrine....3rd Prize 3 Tuinal [ barbs ]....When the night was over the lad you had the Tuinal was fast asleep in the car park, He obviously didn't know what they where and took them all....Shame I wasn't using The name RSG then instead of SK&F Promotions....Then RSG would have been around since before the 6ts started.....thanks for reminding me about that Taff....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

post-2461-1137366678_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonbuck
Guest Warmnjuicy

Thanks for that John

I am trying to muster a posse - from Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Dunstable, Luton, Welwyn Garden City, POtters Bar. Please let me know, coz it would be good to go by coach means we can all drink if we want and no one gets lost!

Feel free to email me cressida.l@ntlworld.com and put your name on the list, need to know Wednesday latest so I can organise the coach/mini bus, but preferably a coach would be good!

Spread the word and get in touch

Thank - Cressi x whistling.gif

I got one taker so far, anymore for any more for a coach/mini bus to RSG? Come on roll up roll up, let me know!

Thank - Cressi :yes:

Jon, can you recommend a good hotel close to the venue please,. thanks x

You have a choice of 2 that are near....The Five Arrows in Waddesdon 01296-651727 about 4 miles The Gateshanger Inn Just round the corner Lower End Ashenden 01296-651296.....or Premier Inn Buckingham Road Aylesbury about 7 miles 0870-1977019....Hope this helps....

Jon Buck

Guest Andy Kempster

I got one taker so far, anymore for any more for a coach/mini bus to RSG? Come on roll up roll up, let me know!

Thank - Cressi :thumbsup:

a guy called ian wright (no not that one) from letchworth area is probably going to give you a shout, i gave him your email address today, he said he thinks he knows you.

You have a choice of 2 that are near....The Five Arrows in Waddesdon 01296-651727 about 4 miles The Gateshanger Inn Just round the corner Lower End Ashenden 01296-651296.....or Premier Inn Buckingham Road Aylesbury about 7 miles 0870-1977019....Hope this helps....Jon Buck

Five Arrows is Quite expensive £95 upwards per room but Very Very Nice Five Star....Gateshanger Inn is £57.50 per Room....& Premier Inn is £46.50....

JB

Edited by jonbuck
Guest Warmnjuicy

Thanks have lift now :D

Glad you got a lift!

I am not doing coach or mini bus now, I have pmed people and not many of them had the decency to reply! sob sob. I am also ill, I have bronchitis and I dont feel well, so I am not going, bigger sob sob! Gutted or what. Have a good time Karen and have a dance for me, see you soon. :(

Glad you got a lift!

I am not doing coach or mini bus now, I have pmed people and not many of them had the decency to reply! sob sob. I am also ill, I have bronchitis and I dont feel well, so I am not going, bigger sob sob! Gutted or what. Have a good time Karen and have a dance for me, see you soon. :D

get well soon honey bunch.

Guest Warmnjuicy

get well soon honey bunch.

Thank you, and hope you get well soon. If you go, have a wicked time. beer.gif I have been applying for job after job after job, no-one wants me whistling.gif Is it coz I is scary :lol:

Bit cheeky, but for the way home, if anyone has space for the 2 us on the way back through Aylesbury (we are staying at the premier tavel inn, aylesbury) please let us know other wise we will book a taxi early.cheers

I have a coach coming up from Hemel that has a couple of places [at the moment] I could get you on that as we go right by the Hotel, but failing that I know of a very large amount of people that are going that way home, & I am sure there will someone that can fit you in, & Shaun has a Mini-Bus [a Rascal I Think] going back to Aylesbury.....

Keep @ It

Jon Buck

or why not have some real Luxury & stay @ The Five Arrows in Waddesden....Five Star....only 3 Miles....

Jon, the hotel closer to the do chucks out at 10am! and we know that with a nice smile we can stay at the other place till 12-1pm.... going to be very hung over and will need a good nights sleep, othrwise would have prefered to stay somewhere nicer

Jon, the hotel closer to the do chucks out at 10am! and we know that with a nice smile we can stay at the other place till 12-1pm.... going to be very hung over and will need a good nights sleep, othrwise would have prefered to stay somewhere nicer

Yes point taken, Nothing worse than having to get out of bed when you don't want to, Nice just to be left in peace & get up when you want....

JB

i allways was :thumbsup: just have a fear of having my fingers chopped off. (Karen; shut it)

Seriously Dave, thats what I imagine happening, I fall over on the ice and some sod skates over my fingers and then.............. fingers gone, wish you hadn't said that the thought is back in my head now :yes:

Jon & Sue,

Congrats on the 25th Anniversary, what a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best night out i've had in ages, great crowd, great music from all DJs, tremendous.

Alan

Well done RSG....25 years and going strong blush.gif

I had a excellent time last night and I was the driver. ....... That dance floor is like an ice rink ......but still talc get chucked about :yes: . Tell 'em Winnie.

The Magician aka Dave Abbott.. was in fine form....thanks Dave it worked (the size of an elephant) :thumbsup:

Martin

Well done RSG....25 years and going strong :yes:

I had a excellent time last night and I was the driver. ....... That dance floor is like an ice rink ......but still talc get chucked about angry.gif . Tell 'em Winnie.

The Magician aka Dave Abbott.. was in fine form....thanks Dave it worked (the size of an elephant) :thumbsup:

Martin

========

T'was a good night. Floor was a little slippery, but managed to slow it down via a concoxtion of Red bull and soda water. First time ever people have come over and danced on the patented Winnie, "Sticky Patch". :D

Didn't detract from the night overall, good crowd, and great atmosphere, nice one John :D

Winnie:-)

HI JOHN

HAD A REALLY GOOD NIGHT LAST NIGHT AND EVEN I WENT OVER TO WINNIES STICKY PATCH

SORRY ABOUT 9TH OF JUNE

Thanks to everyone that made the effort last night, we wasn't far short of 200, so it was a top night all round, As for the dance floor @ Westcott, in my opinion this is an almost Perfect Dance Floor, & doesn't need talc at all....but there are certain people that through habit scatter talc on the floor as soon as they get in, without trying the floor first....then it gets walked all over the place...

JB

Glad you had a good one ! I had a ball good Music good company !Sorry did not see when the next one is ?

Thanks Gavin.... Well the next one is down as 9th June but we may have to change it to 16th June....& of course there is The Leighton Buzzard Reunion on Easter Thursday 13th April @ the Old Unicorn Club 8-2....

JB

Guest Gavin Page

Thanks Gavin.... Well the next one is down as 9th June but we may have to change it to 16th June....& of course there is The Leighton Buzzard Reunion on Easter Thursday 13th April @ the Old Unicorn Club 8-2....

JB

Thats ages mate !

========

T'was a good night. Floor was a little slippery, but managed to slow it down via a concoxtion of Red bull and soda water. First time ever people have come over and danced on the patented Winnie, "Sticky Patch". :D

Didn't detract from the night overall, good crowd, and great atmosphere, nice one John :shhh:

Winnie:-)

Sticky patch, eh. I'll have to try that one myself. Thanks Jon for last night, great music, really good atmosphere, and picked up some really nice tunes from the dealers (cheap too beer.gif ). Even managed to teach Dave 'Nureyev' Abbot a few latin dance moves. Top night.

Warren Boogaloo

Well done RSG....25 years and going strong :D

I had a excellent time last night and I was the driver. ....... That dance floor is like an ice rink ......but still talc get chucked about beer.gif . Tell 'em Winnie.

The Magician aka Dave Abbott.. was in fine form....thanks Dave it worked (the size of an elephant) :shhh:

Martin

Yes good nite, dancefloor bad news Im afraid - couldnt believe people putting talc down, Winnie was in favour with his 'water' spot! My feet suffered badly yesterday! :D

Im going to try and find Dave a Sooty to go with the wand! :D

Janine thanks for much for the pressie, so good to see you. :D

Well done RSG....25 years and going strong :D

I had a excellent time last night and I was the driver. ....... That dance floor is like an ice rink ......but still talc get chucked about :D . Tell 'em Winnie.

The Magician aka Dave Abbott.. was in fine form....thanks Dave it worked (the size of an elephant) :shhh:

Martin

Oh sorry forgot and thanks to Martin for lift. beer.gif

Yes good nite, dancefloor bad news Im afraid - couldnt believe people putting talc down, .

I know the culprit's....their main problem is wearing Trainers to dance in....Not really the done thing....See what we can sort out for the future....

....hope you all like your CD's if your not happy with your choice I will change it for you....

JB

Edited by jonbuck