Second Ressurrection - Stanson Mega Rarity For Set Sale

Raresoul45s

Second Ressurrection

Label Stanson

A Side You Dont Let Daylight Catch You

B Side Smoke In The Disco

Vinyl Condition EX

Price: £1,500.00

A indemand cross over gem that I have never seen offered for set sale anywhere.

Heres an opportunity to get what is one of the most sought after 45s of the last decade.

Will listen to reasonable offers and split payments will be considered

Heres the link to sound file and scan of actual 45 for sale.

https://www.raresoul4...hp?Product=1390

Cheers Darren

Edited by BROWNIE
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Well I have had three offers today all in four figures and the highest being £1100 all declined. I will move on price but looking somewhere in between the offers and asking price.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Best Darren

I really was thinking about to take it, but after reading your post mr. glynthornhill it seems to be too much. thanks for warning me.

Social source share

Buying is about a number of things...for me it's:

1 The popsike price

2 The going rate dealerwise

3. Am I happy to wait for one to appear on ebay or soul source or do i want it right now!

4 How often do you see it for sale..which can make number 1,2 and 3 null and void!

I just bought The Empires off Darren for what I consider a fair price...and it was number 4 of the above! You don't ever see it!

Very happy with the price I paid and Darren was brilliant as regards his patience with me as reagards cash flow!

Top Seller...don't get better.

Simple really..if you want this rare tune buy it...if you want to get it cheaper...be prepared to wait a long time... you may get lucky...but as so rare..unlikely. Either way good luck...looks a fair price to me.

And no I don't know Darren outside of buying a record off him!

Mark

Edited by soulechoes
Social source share

Buying is about a number of things...for me it's:

1 The popsike price

2 The going rate dealerwise

4. Am I happy to wait for one to appear on ebay or soul source or do i want it right now!

3 How often do you see it for sale..which can make number 1,2 and 3 null and void!

I just bought The Empires off Darren for what I consider a fair price...and it was number 4 of the above! You don't ever see it!

Very happy with the price I paid and Darren was brilliant as regards his patience with me as reagards cash flow!

Top Seller...don't get better.

Simple really..if you want this rare tune buy it...if you want to get it cheaper...be prepared to wait a long time... you may get lucky...but as so rare..unlikely. Either way good luck...looks a fair price to me.

And no I don't know Darren outside of buying a record off him!

Mark

You have a weird counting system :lol:

1-2-4-3

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!