Soulsource Record Of The Day, (Summer Holidays)Closed Don't Use Post Closed

• Replies 647
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

A couple through the letterbox today that I thought needed sharing Bobby Hutton I've Got A Memory-Phillips and Marva Whitney - This Girl's In Love With You - King both a classy bit of soul IMO

Andy

Bought my Bobby Hutton off Roger Banks a few years back at Cleethorpes Weekender when Bobby was on,went to pick it up off him & he'd got it signed for me by the "man" himself.

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Just reposting this in case anyone needs it for reference, I updated the sound file to a proper rip and deleted the other one :thumbsup: has a real proper nice deep side too! (lots of noise though even though visually it looks mint!)

Bobby Dunn - Don't Treat Him As A Stranger - Master 101

Deep Flip!

Edited by Jhsoulnotts
Social source share

On a Browndoor record label which I may have posted before, not selling for no where near as much as Jeannie Tracy's" Making new friends" on the same label but nice all the same Dorothy Morrison "I can't go without you" followed by Freddie Hubbard Ft Jeannie Tracy "Your gonna lose me" (Fantasy)

Social source share

Pete

Always loved this track,from one of the all time great LP's :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Nice one Martyn - I love both albums and I'm having to restrain myself from posting up all the tracks from both.

I remember the summer of 86 (could be a year or two out) driving to niters in my mates MGB with the roof down banging out Poet II. Great times.

Bobby is the king and I agree - both of these albums are up there with the best.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Nice one Martyn - I love both albums and I'm having to restrain myself from posting up all the tracks from both.

I remember the summer of 86 (could be a year or two out) driving to niters in my mates MGB with the roof down banging out Poet II. Great times.

Bobby is the king and I agree - both of these albums are up there with the best.

Peter

Pete

A track a day,I'm sure no one will mind............you should have em up by Christmas :D

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Sticking with stunning albums from the 80's - Mr Teddy Pendergrass from his Ready for Teddy session. The gospel inspired Somebody Told Me - love this, along with the rest of the album - probably his best IMO. Stunning soul music.

Peter

TOO right!

gary

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!