Come On, Be A Man, My Son

Guest Jamie

I agree. It's action that counts, not words, and we need action now.

Hear! Hear!

You're right. We could sit around here all day talking, passing resolutions, making clever speeches. It's not going to shift one Northern Soul bootlegger

So, let's just stop gabbing on about it. It's completely pointless and it's getting us nowhere!

Right!

I agree. This is a complete waste of time.

[bam]

They've found the bootlegger!

What?

What?

They know who it is! Come on let's crucify him!

Right! This calls for immediate discussion!

Yeah.

What?!

Immediate.

Right.

New motion?

Completely new motion, eh, that, ah-- that there be, ah, immediate action--

Ah, once the vote has been taken.

Well, obviously once the vote's been taken. You can't act another resolution till you've voted on it...

Reg, for God's sake, let's go now!

Yeah. Yeah.

Please!

Right. Right.

Fine.

In the-- in the light of fresh information from, ahh, someone on soulsource--

Ah, not so fast, Reg.

Reg, for God's sake, it's perfectly simple. All you've got to do is to go out of that door now, and try to stop them ruining the scene! It's happening, Reg! Something's actually happening, Reg! Can't you understand?! Ohhh!

[slam]

Hm. Hm.

Oh, dear.

Hello. Another little ego trip for the soulies.

Social source share

• Replies 65
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nice one Stuart for telling the world that big Dave aint got meat and two veg..I will pass on you're thoughts and details to him tomorrow...Don't matter what you have between you're legs, if you have soul...Love and respect to all the other people out there who are in two minds,soul source will take everyone and everything...

Social source share

Is it correct that Dave Rimmer wants to be known as Loretta from now on?

You've lost me on that one.

and I must admit I thought you were Stuart Tyler, I may be wrong of course.

To be honest though, you can call me what you like, I might answer, I might answer with an extreme violent reaction, or I might just ignore you. There again, you have the same three choices if you call me Dave :-)

The whole point to my post was, it's easy to ignore who owns what copyright, I'm not claiming any holier than thou status here, but just wanted to make the point. I was, as usual, wrong, because Graham has used a free download as his avatar (Hopefully the site he downloaded it from has paid the licence) and Chalky is using a photograph he took of Speedy Gonzales twin brother. I should have realised.

I'm also not condoning in any way shape or form what happened to Ady and Butch, but not knowing the facts have refrained from passing comment on that, but I have to agree with the opriginal poster on this thread (Forgotten who it was now) there has been a certain element of "I know something you don't" to some of the postings that have been made.

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

You've lost me on that one.

Monty Python, Life of Brian, as said by Eric Idle at a meeting of the Judean People's Popular Liberation Front. I think.

I hadn't realised how many people wouldn't get it. Someone asked me if it was true on Saturday PMSL. Sorry!

Social source share

Monty Python, Life of Brian, as said by Eric Idle at a meeting of the Judean People's Popular Liberation Front. I think.

I hadn't realised how many people wouldn't get it. Someone asked me if it was true on Saturday PMSL. Sorry!

or it could have been the Peoples front of Judea ;-)

Social source share

There's three, well four actually. Butch, Kitch, Kenny Burrell and Dez Parker has a studio disc, Dick Charles acetate. Dunno how kosher as Mello Souls is a Virtue recording but heard he paid a bit for it.

Wasnt any of them either......

It was a North West? DJ called Kev.....

Not a 'A' lister but a known name.

WOOF!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert