Prince Buster - My Girl- Rare Single

Guest leeham987

Guest leeham987

Up for sale:

Prince buster - My girl/the fugitive. 45/bb 321 1965

The vinyl is in EX- condition and will come in a plain white sleeve and a clear plastic cover sleeve.

PM with offers, will be putting on ebay in a couple of days if no interest.

heres a link for reference.

https://www.45cat.com/record/bb321

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I think the 'rarity' (or really the perceived rarity) of Jamaican singles has a lot to do with where you live.

Sheffield had/has a relatively small West Indian population so any early 45s (Blue beat, Black Swan etc) are thin on the ground, so would be considered rare by local standards - whereas if you lived in areas neighbouring Birmingham / London / Bristol many of those labels could be considered commonplace.

Social source share

I think the 'rarity' (or really the perceived rarity) of Jamaican singles has a lot to do with where you live.

Sheffield had/has a relatively small West Indian population so any early 45s (Blue beat, Black Swan etc) are thin on the ground, so would be considered rare by local standards - whereas if you lived in areas neighbouring Birmingham / London / Bristol many of those labels could be considered commonplace.

I live near the 4th biggest Jamaican population in the UK and I have never found ANY ska or reggae records locally in 40 years. You can work out how rare or common the records are by Ebay, like Tim says. For instance - it took me over 30 years to find a copy of Laurel Aitken on JJ - yet there's one on Ebay every week or every two weeks.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!