Where do you do soul source?

Just going through some of the threads and noticed between users and guests, a lot of people on the site during the day. Now it's more expensive to use the net before 6pm so how many of us are (happily) using company resources for non work related stuff. (Most I'd say).

Just intrigued, that's all.

Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

We pay a flat rate for our broadband so it really doesn't matter if we use it for 5 minutes a day or 24hours the cost is the same.

Having said that i usually use it more at work as i can't get near the PC at home as my wife is normally IMing Janine Snow all night long

JoT

Social source share

We pay a flat rate for our broadband so it really doesn't matter if we use it for 5 minutes a day or 24hours the cost is the same.

Having said that i usually use it more at work as i can't get near the PC at home as my wife is normally IMing Janine Snow all night long

JoT

Yup me too - the Broadband thing anyway. Don't have t'internet at work so would struggle to acces SS there... ;-)

Social source share

waiting today to see if my promotion came through, if it does, there'll be a lot less of Paulie on soul source, won't have the time. (I go on in work BTW).

Everybodys a winner so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John :-)

Social source share

..... i can't get near the PC at home as my wife is normally IMing Janine Snow all night long

JoT

Firstly Johnny is the above quote some sort of new sexual practise I've not heard of???? LOL

I do it from home as it's now my full time job running the club, when her indoors isn't using it for her freelance designing services. Hence the reson for the usual doddgy comments posted :-)

Talking of which, can I just point out here JOT and Mr Trouble that I now see that DJ Casper's version of the Gap Bands 'OUSYH' is chart bound, obviously he'd heard we were spinning it at the Plinston and knew of our influence and decided to cash in - so NA! NA! NA! NA! to you knockers :-))))

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Firstly Johnny is the above quote some sort of new sexual practise I've not heard of???? LOL

I do it from home as it's now my full time job running the club, when her indoors isn't using it for her freelance designing services. Hence the reson for the usual doddgy comments posted :-)

Talking of which, can I just point out here JOT and Mr Trouble that I now see that DJ Casper's version of the Gap Bands 'OUSYH' is chart bound, obviously he'd heard we were spinning it at the Plinston and knew of our influence and decided to cash in - so NA! NA! NA! NA! to you knockers :-))))

And Knockers to you NA NA NA LOL ;o))) I'm not really sure what IMing is but if it's seckshual she does it far longer than i can compete with i'm afraid.

Right then i suppose i'd better go and splash it on all over ready for the 100 see y'all later if you are going ;o))

JoT

Social source share

I tend to view at work but post from home as we have a seriously strict firewall at work.

The work PC won't even let me view half the site due to 'inappropriate content' (swearing etc.). I must have had the most on screen warnings in the entire building.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU KNOW!! (or am I just PARANOID!?!?!)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!