Sequins - Try My Love (The Detroit Sound)

Been watching this one on eBay.

Sequins - Try My Love (The Detroit Sound)

https://cgi.ebay.co.u...c#ht_500wt_1414

Seems expensive for what basically looks like a VG copy - USD $1,436.00 (approximately GBP £908.06)

13 bidders and 22 bids - quite high for an eBay auction.

Brilliant record nevertheless.

Cheers

Richard

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

the fact that it was the same seller who had soul inc will have guided more people to this his other interesting auction item. if it wouldnt have been for soul inc it may as welll have reached a lower price. still a great recorded and worth every penny. a shame I (had to) let mine go just a couple of weeks before butch decided to sort of re-activate it a couple of years ago LOL

Social source share

Always liked the other one :thumbsup:

Different Coast/group...I far prefer the West Coast disc pictured...by a mile. :shhh:

Edited by Flynny
Social source share

still a great recorded and worth every penny. a shame I (had to) let mine go just a couple of weeks before butch decided to sort of re-activate it a couple of years ago LOL

Butch decided to sort of re - activate it couple years ago.... I think it was being played out regulary before that Marc ."

Social source share

Butch decided to sort of re - activate it couple years ago.... I think it was being played out regulary before that Marc ."

yes, maybe. but you know how it works...before it was just an oldie that got played out regulary (although you didnt hear THAT often anyway) But after butch played it it was a butch re-activated oldie. Its a bit like having your old car newly airbrushed if you get my drift...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!