Nolan Porter & Stone Foundation Live 100Club Cd

Guest Soulshake

Guest Soulshake

If you haven't already get your order in early for one of these limited edition bootleg CD's, taken from a really special night at the 100 club for the 6t's club with northern soul legend Nolan Porter. Featuring Nolan's classic's "If i could only be sure" and Keep on keeping on" plus an exclusive new tune from Stone Foundation and a rare live version of "Tracing Paper" with the great man himself, plus much much more. I've been told these have started to move very quickly and are limited to 500 copies only so click on the link below now if you don't want to miss out.

https://www.ebay.co.u...em=120974027655

www.stonefoundation.co.uk

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Soulshake

Yeah the guys from Stone Foundation asked me to put this up on Soulsource it's both themselves and Nolan that have put this CD together if you go to their website you can see this www.stonefoundation.co.uk , i think the reason they've used the term bootleg is because the audio wasn't taken directly from the desk, it was taken from a couple of mics at the back of the crowd (in a bootleg fashion), gives the audio a much more authentic older sounding feel to it. The tracks i've heard give you a feeling of being there on the night and i'm sure Roburt will testify the atmosphere in the crowd on the night was fantastic. Judging by the response i've heard the guys have had the CD's been selling really well :)

Social source share

Source Advert