Now Sorted Thanks All ! Robert Parker - Caught You In A Lie - Needed

Swifty

Managed to sit on my copy last night , now as you can appreciate 16 Stone on a bit of vinyl there's only gonna be one winner , Doh ! Plus it's one of my favourite records.

So if anyone has an decent copy they can spare please pm me , Nola copy not UK. Ta

Must go on a diet !

Cheers

Swifty

Edited by SWIFTY
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
Guest SteveJohnston

I know this is no laughing matter swiftly but was it a case of crack meets crack!!

You should have sat on the flip side mate it may just of held out ;-))

Hope you find one soon.

Social source share

Am out tonight swifty but seem to think I may have a spare (doesn't look good but plays fine), if I have and can find it I'll post it on. Do me a good turn in return some day.

By the way don't let this post stop anyone offering a sale, I'm not sure - only thinking I have one that may do until a better copy shows up.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Am out tonight swifty but seem to think I may have a spare (doesn't look good but plays fine), if I have and can find it I'll post it on. Do me a good turn in return some day.

By the way don't let this post stop anyone offering a sale, I'm not sure - only thinking I have one that may do until a better copy shows up.

Dean , I'm now sorted mate but what a nice gesture that is , goes to show that there are still decent people around :hatsoff2: .

Dont know you mate but seem like a top bloke to me :yes:

many thanks for the offer and if we ever meet the beers are on me !

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

Social source share