Any Info On These Storage Cubes?

Haydn

I was interested in the fact that you could build to your own dimensions around the size of the collection.

And as they were stand alone, could be used in different areas in a room.

Where are these better options, stable, decent and cheaper?

Social source share

Sounds bad to say the word "better" in the same sentence, but Ikea. I've currently got my TV on top of a nice square unit, that subseqently is made up of 4 'cubes'. Stick a few of these nest to each other and you've got yourself a good set up to put decks, mixer etc on top. Plus LP's and 45's underneath in the 'cubes'.

Blakka boxes are very good though, in terms of the company itself. They're custom made record boxes are excellent so i would imagine the rest of their work is of equal standard.

It all depends what you're after really. For blocks of records stored in one neat place, probably not the ones in your link as id be worried about stacking them. But they sound perfect for what you're doing

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Its awright Roddy, I ordered 10 of the 12" tae see fit ther like.

Ma cupboard got a burst pipe and needed tae move the LPs oot intae main record room. These'll dae fir the noo.

Ah thought at least somebody wid hae used them in past, instead I got speculation which is hee haw tae me lol

Social source share

:dash2: :dash2: :dash2:

Can I ask again who has used these units that I asked for in topic, I have these other units, albeit in a now water-logged cupboard and these others seemed fitting due to the portability.

I am not asking about other storage solutions, just the ones that I asked for in topic :facepalm::rolleyes:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:dash2: :dash2: :dash2:

Can I ask again who has used these units that I asked for in topic, I have these other units, albeit in a now water-logged cupboard and these others seemed fitting due to the portability.

I am not asking about other storage solutions, just the ones that I asked for in topic :facepalm::rolleyes:

this sure sounds like you're asking about other solutions:

Where are these better options, stable, decent and cheaper?

next time you post a question you should specifically say that you are going to be rude to the people trying to offer constructive suggestions and don't want a real response.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Excuse me if anyone thought i was being rude.

I put a link up about a product i wished to purchase and the thread went off tangent,

like every other thread on site.

Why cant we get straight forward answers?

Boba......you said they dont look very good,.... great answer which helped me immensely

in my decision to buy.

I asked if anyone had used them, i could have speculated myself over a picture.

Hello, hello! Mork calling Orson, come in Orson.

H

Social source share

I love how you just spent even more time insulting people who were trying to help you. Your original post was vague and when you asked for alternatives (which you did), someone gave you one, then you rudely responded saying they didn't meet your specific requirements (which were never stated in your original post)... and some of them did (e.g. were modular). Then you said you never asked for alternatives.

You can't get straightforward answers because you can't ask a straightforward question and you're an asshole.

Social source share

Any more petty arguments about people being rude etc can you please take to PM's.

People are tired of opening topics to read something totally unrelated to the topic title, usually two people having a petty argument. If you feel someone has upset you report the matter or speak to the person via PM please, no need to involve everyone else.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!