Some Nice 45S At Reduced Prices

mariuj

Soundclips from the actual 45s for sale. pm me to order.

Deep Heat - Precious woman/Kozz (Let It Come This Feelin Of Love) - Excello $30 NM- dj

Funky modern killer here by Deep Heat aka Dynamic Corvettes!

Delores Fuller - One more chance Lord - Intro $175 VG+

Fantastic off the radar gospel funk, deserving some attention right about now. This is your chance to be one of the very first to play this out.

Flames, The - Stand up and be counted/My lonely hour - People $25 NM- lw dj

Great black-power funk record, with all the right ingredients for the dancefloor.

Frederick - Move on/Gentle (calling your name) - Heat $5 NM-

Smashing funky modern, just a fantastic tune.

Fruit - Say it/If you feel it say yeah - Cypress $90 NM-

Very nice modern soul.

Fuller Brothers, The - Moanin', groanin', and cryin'/(I want her) By my side - Keymen $35 VG++ promo (not the one pictured below)

Classic 60s soul cut with all the right ingredients.

Gaturs, The - Cold bear/The booger man - ATCO $25 NM- dj sm slw

2 great instrumental sides from this NOLA group, great Willie Tee stuff.

Golden Nugget, The - Jesus is waiting/Gospel train - Cotillion $10 VG++/VG+

Nice funky gospel song.

Highway QC's - Be at rest (I'll fly again) - Peacock $80 NM-

Ferocious gospel funk, getting some due interest at the moment.

Jerry Washington - Baby don't leave me/Let me love you right or wrong - Exello $8 NM-

Hard funk, great stuff for a good price.

Jesse Gomez - Baby I'm coming at ya/Lace - Bax $65 VG lw

1st local issue of this modern soul killer 2 sider, infinately rarer than the Mankind issue. Soundclip of Baby... below, but track down Lace as well on youtube if you don't know it.

Jo Amstead - I've been turned on - Giant $10 VG+ lw

Funky soul sister with a great voice, lovely tune.

L.A.X - All my love/same - Prelude $15 NM-, dj pressing error in run in, causing a skip on the flip side playing the same tune.

Quality funky modern, must have for those of us who like that kind of stuff.

Lefties Soul Connection feat. Corrina Greyson - You don't know/Cover my eyes - MPM $25 NM-

Great nu-soul, one of the best releases of the last years. 500 copies pressed.

Little Mary Staten - Steppin' stone/Helpless girl - GME $55 NM- lt

2 great sides, a funky midtempo tune with heavy drums backed up with a beat ballad.

Mighty Marvelows, The - Talkin' bout ya, baby - ABC $25 VG+ lw

Perfect northern sound, classic and always popular.

Nina Simone - See lion woman - Philips $35 VG+ (audioclip below not from the actual copy for sale)

This lady squeezed out some fabulous tunes, but this one might be my personal fave. Jazzy, funky, with an urgent and relentless beat.

Pharaohs, The - Freedom Road/Love and happiness - Scarab $15 VG- lw scruffy but plays nicely

Yet another great funky gospel sound here, 2 killer sides.

Rance Allen Group, The - There's gonna be a showdown/That will be good enough for me - The Gospel Truth $10 VG lw, vinyl copy, some background noise on intro, plays great.

Screaming gospel insanity put on wax, he goes all the way on this one!

Reginald Milton and the Soul Jets - Clap your hands/Jickle jeek beat - Milton OFFERS VG++, one larger scuff NAP

Rare and classic deep funk record, 2 banging sides of raw kiddie funk off the top shelf.

Edited by mariuj
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Summits, The - I'll never say no/Sleepwalking - DC International $140 NM- sl dish

Double sided goodness, great crossover backed with a really nice funky soul tune.

True Effect, The - Got to get away/Do you believe/I want your love/Emotions $55 NM- dj

This is really Side Effect, the EP was made as a promo in an effort to get their LP re-released. Some cracking modern tunes on this one.

Turnarounds, The - Soul walk/Somewhere in this world (a telephone is ringing) - Tangerine $5 NM-, small golden paint mark on label

Two equally good sides of funk/funky soul on this one.

Wee Willie & the Winners - Get some - Shotgun $30 VG++ sl lb discoloration, some scuffs

Classic uptempo funk with a great break and a wicked horn section.

William Bostic - What you do to me - SOR $5 NM- 2nd issue

Classic modern soul, released again by the artist himself on the same label

Shipping costs:

Europe: 1-5 45s: $8

World: 1-5 45s: $12

Grading scale:

All records are play-graded, visual defects will be added as additional information. Soundclips are available for your independent check for all items in any case, so make up your own mind whether its a good enough copy for you, but I try to grade stricktly to avoid any disagreements.

NM- well cared for record that plays without any issues

VG++ a great copy that will not have much audible issues, maybe some low background noise in intro/outro or other parts of a song that is very quiet, but not overpowering the music. not far from NM-

VG+ very enjoyable copy with minor background noise in parts, in rare cases low clicks might be heard

VG background noise not overpowering the music can occur, some clicks and pops can be heard

VG- background noise will be evident, pops and clicks may be also occur, but still an enjoyable record. Will rarely list any VG- or lesser records.

I do not use M or NM, and my highest grade is NM- just to keep things simple. A new record will be NM- in my lists. Also I do not use EX

Abbreviations:

lb - label

lt - label tear

lw - label wear

nap - does not affect play

sl - slight

slt - slight label tear

slw - slight label wear

sm - sticker mark

sol - sticker on label

wol - writing on label

wrp - warp