A REPLY FROM KEV ROBERTS

stomper45

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sorry Danny - I locked the topic as I felt the statement should be left as it was and not turned into a opened ended discussion point. (There's plenty other space on the forum for that)

I'll change the topic title for ya now :)

Social source share

So that's that is it fantastic, statement issued from Northern Soul HQ all seems pretty clear to me of course this must be true and now the topic is closed.

Perhaps just the start of a massive amount of shit hitting the fan, i'm sure all the points covered in this statement are correct so perhaps best it's left alone, however why does this not come directly from the horses mouth it's like some people think they are slightly above everything and everybody, still i guess when you have an empire and a successful brand you need to protect ut at all costs.

I think in the next few days, infact i know there is going to be an aweful lot of postings and comments on various topics which will confirm how fucked up all this really is........

Mark Bicknell

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Head on chopping block.

The name I have been given isnt on any Togetherness flyers. If, and only IF the name I have been given is correct, then I dont see why Kev Roberts has been implicated. UNLESS the DJ playing the tune is one of the Togetherness roster. I havent seen any playlists with the track on, so I still have no idea which DJ has been playing it.

Also, playing devils advocate, if this DJ has bought the disk in what he thought of as a genuine deal, and it has since transpired he has been conned, then surely he cant be blamed for getting caught out. There was a tread on here about guys who paid big money for discs in the 70s weeks before big shipments were found. Isnt this just a modern-up to date version of that??

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

really you are so STUPID.........that was his twin sister Alfreda..

get it right

Ah, thats why I associate the name with the sound of a till going "Kercchiing". Silly me.

I'm glad this Mr Roberts hasn't booked that naughty Gavin as a DJ, or is it just that he has not confirmed the booking? Lucky him, he can now safely distance himself from the whole thing. Who else has he got booked?

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

I was talking about the other 'one off' that has turned up on someone else's playlist Stuart.

I was getting a little confused I think. There seems to be a fair bit of dirty dealing afoot as Miss Marple might say

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

I was responding to a different e.mail Mikey. I find it difficult to believe that any of the people playing these things got them innocently. Surely they knew the score?

This is too much for Miss Marple, only Inspector Clousseau can solve this case, theres too much minkey business.

Social source share

This is too much for Miss Marple, only Inspector Clousseau can solve this case, theres too much minkey business.

In which case he will need a " liscaawnce for this minkey".

Doesn't it seem strange though that certain elements have their defence lines up straight away as if to distance themselves from the source?????

H

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!