Mach

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really??

I've always thought of this at 2-300 tops!

It took me exactly 16 years to get hold of one after hearing it on one of George Sharp`s tapes. You just never saw them until about six , seven years ago...used to be a steady 800 UKP seller. Have seen a few since then I must admit ...in variying conditions. Maybe a 5-600 UKP record in this day and age ? What did the ebay copy close at ?

Social source share

It took me exactly 16 years to get hold of one after hearing it on one of George Sharp`s tapes. You just never saw them until about six , seven years ago...used to be a steady 800 UKP seller. Have seen a few since then I must admit ...in variying conditions. Maybe a 5-600 UKP record in this day and age ? What did the ebay copy close at ?

There was one on e-bay early this year that went for $810 - so between £500 and £600 seems about right.

Social source share

Really??

I've always thought of this at 2-300 tops!

Took the words out of my mouth, Tony...£400 at an absolute stretch was my initial thought. Always seemed to be a copy up for grabs back in the day.

Social source share

I paid a tenner in mid 80's from Soul Bowl, that immortal and self satisfying phrase I love saying. Given my normal profiteering me selling it for about a 100 seems reasonable, probably about 20 years ago also but the above makes me think it was one of my few that I should have got more. To be fair don't think I have seen that many since.

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!